Freedom of Religion gets the axe

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Covertibility, May 30, 2005.

1. for me 'drunk' has become a relative term [​IMG]

#131     Jun 3, 2005
  2. oh yes for God's sake don't get sucked into a rational argument!! ROFLMAO!!

#132     Jun 3, 2005
  3. Hey,

Can you still climb on that racing bike?

#133     Jun 3, 2005
  4. jem

jem

Replacement STU you can make up any definition you desire.

And look at how two faced you are.

Here the main focus of he debate has been the definition of atheism.

I give you every major authority in the land and you say well that means nothing I will make up my own definition.

Then in the same post you chastize me and make fun of me for interchanging cite and site. Asking me if I am really a lawyer.

Do you see your infintile mind there.

On something that is actually serious and important you are refuse to work with objectivity. Then you come back and critize a typo that clearly comes from writing too quickly. Are you now going to refer me to a dictionary as your authority?

Try getting away with that type of spineless shit in court my friend. We have a saying for that type of crap. The judge would hoist you with your own petard.

#134     Jun 3, 2005
  5. jem, NOOOO BODY can replace stu!

STU IS DA MAN!! :cool:

Stu has torn more new asss holes' HERE than a proctologist working nights and weekends!!

ROFL!!

:p

#135     Jun 3, 2005
  6. jem

jem

carvo

The original STU was a much tougher customer than this replacement STU.

The replacement STU. Wiggles out and walks away.

Even in this debate.

First he tries to assert an improper definition of atheism.

He makes claims about babies being born atheists.

Then he says well here is my argument about what "a" means in greek what is wrong with that?

Then after reading how even many atheists think his argument is a POS. He comes back and says that is really not what I was arguing.

original STU would have known his arguments from the beginning and not taken such a foolish initial position. replacement STU loses arguments all them time and then changes the subject. (Like some other former chit chaters I used to shut down repeatedly. )

#136     Jun 3, 2005
  7. stu

stu

You are angry again jem, I colored it red for you.

Ok so you cannot think for yourself. You could have just said so. No need to get so pissy all the time.

Major authorities have been wrong and are wrong in all sorts of ways. I have not stated they are in this case, but rather I have asked you three times to explain WHY a prefix should mean different things for no apparent reason.

You can't do it ,so you say ' it's that way cause I am told it's that way.'

Like nonsense's 'the Bible must be right because the Bible says so'

The explanation of the prefix and its usage and connotation is apparent in all the examples I gave but not in theism, and for no real reason. There is an obvious and glaring omission which produces incomplete and imprecise definitions and explanations.

Same goes for Fundamentalist and Christian.

But cause its in the Bible or a Dictionary and presumably for you... anything on CBN , it must be true. Pathetic.

btw jem, that is no typo. NO lawyer worth his fee would mix up cite with site over and over on the same page.

#137     Jun 3, 2005
  8. That's not a nononsense quote, it's stu's own!
    :D

Not always being a chit-chat regular, I start to see now why jem keeps talking about the new STU. Probably similarly afflicted like his old soul buddy, Longshot. His transcendent Gilbert A-thE-"i-z&m idol must have definitely taken hold of his mind.

Poor soul!

#138     Jun 3, 2005
  9. jem

jem

By the way the orginal stu only responded once a day in the middle of the night. I suspect he was in europe. Replacement Stu posts much more frequently (and off point).

#139     Jun 3, 2005
  10. stu

stu

Stop digging nononsense, for pity's sake. Even I am starting to feel embarrassed for you now.

#140     Jun 3, 2005