Freedom of Religion gets the axe

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Covertibility, May 30, 2005.

1. Whatever suits you.

#121     Jun 3, 2005
  2. is Zzz's wit half full or half empty? :)

#122     Jun 3, 2005
  3. You guys are funny. It's a pointless argument. All sides minds are made up and can't and don't want to be changed. Also no one can prove their side of the argument. It is impossible to prove there is no god, just like its impossible to prove there are no aliens or ghosts or whatever. It is also just as impossible to prove their is a god, jesus ala budda, sun god, moon god, whoever or whatever your chosen god is.
    This argument ranks up there with the radical right against the radical left.

#123     Jun 3, 2005
  4. Now don't go too far, Mr Arrow! We need only PROOF beyond a reasonable doubt to prevail, and, we, the atheists have supplied this in spades!

:D

#124     Jun 3, 2005
  5. Nonsense.

Now run along LongShot and start your daily binge drinking like a good little alcoholic.

#125     Jun 3, 2005
  6. What simultaneously amuses and dismays me about this grand religion stuff is this: There's no proof for it! You don't concoct and assume grand schemes on pure spec. And the 'grander' the thing assumed, the sillier you become! The origin of all this before us? You might as well blame the Unicorn!
    [​IMG]

#126     Jun 3, 2005
  7. LongShot, when you make you statements about what people should be doing, that is a value judgement of how others should live their lives.

You are a drunk and a moron, yet you can suggest how others should seek to find happiness in this life?

Please, just shut the fuck up and accelerate your daily drinking to reach the pass out stage...

#127     Jun 3, 2005
  8. YOU believe in 'Unicorns' but *I* am the moron??! ROFL!

If YOU wish to seek 'happiness' in DELUSION, I won't stop you. Have at it! But I'll be LAUGHING AT YOU !! [​IMG] HAHA

#128     Jun 3, 2005
  9. You may or may not be deulsional, but you sure as hell are drunk....

#129     Jun 3, 2005
  10. Hi bigarrow,

You are quite right. God is revealed, not proven.
    Careful though with expressing your thoughts about "impossible to prove" around here. You might be quickly sucked into the half-wit science and dopey logical arguments to the contrary. After more than a year, we got them so far that they have toned downed a bit on raw obscene language. Nutty science also went down a bit. Nutty logic still abounds.

Be good,
    nononsense

#130     Jun 3, 2005