Freedom go to Hell!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Back to the sandbox child, play with the other dullards...

"He very clearly pointed these facts out. You have yet to explain."

The "so called facts" are part of the logical fallacy, rendering them immaterial to anyone but a stalker and the other dullards...

The ad hominem attempt failed, plain and simple.

Here is a brain teaser (whoops, assuming you have a brain)...

Why does the ad hominem fail, and why is it ignored?

#41     Oct 20, 2009
  2. OMG, it's a Scientologist?! Holy shit that is just too perfect! This is priceless, just too funny. :)

#42     Oct 20, 2009
  3. Gio 2009

Gio 2009

ROFL. Dude is pretty much just stammering trying to use language which he thinks will make him sound intelligent, trying to ignore the obvious ass kicking he just got. It's funny and pathetic. Kinda like a bum-fight. He's even talking to himself like a bum. LOL.

#43     Oct 20, 2009
  4. Check the history, this doesn't work either...

#44     Oct 20, 2009
  5. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOewlNKNIjo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOewlNKNIjo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Info: Music clip about Islam's intolerance to live in peace with the rest of the world.

#45     Oct 21, 2009

6. Admittedly, I don't understand their thinking, but I abide by the adage, "Walk A Mile In Their Shoes"

Frankly, I don't give a shit about the Middle East .. let them all kill each other.

It isn't the US Air Force's responsibility to prevent this.

A more sensible approach might be to make it very, very clear, if you hit us, We will reign terror upon you, and leave rubble, not nation builders, and billions of dollars.

#46     Oct 21, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

The Russians did that in Chechnya.. they just went in there and proceeded to kill off the whole place... you don't hear much about troubles from Chechnya nowadays do you? They are still trying to figure out what hit them probably...

#47     Oct 21, 2009
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Don't read it then.. it's not for ignorant power grap assclowns like you, it's for people that might become ignorant power grap assclowns like you...

#48     Oct 21, 2009
  9. speak softly and carry a big stick ...

with which to thwack the pests occasionally.

It's a bit ironic that 'conservatives' in this country are so thirsty to assert our will upon sovereign nations.

Let us live free, or we will reduce you to rubble on occasion ... seems simple to me

#49     Oct 21, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wow, we have conservative thinkers, liberal thinkers and self proclaimed so called free thinkers.

I suppose after your remarks, you'd qualify as a certified random thinker.

#50     Oct 21, 2009