Freedom go to Hell!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Oct 19, 2009.

1. You are a stalker...

Proof is easy, just look at the post history of your stalking...

#31     Oct 20, 2009
  2. What do U think of this Mom:

1. US gives tons of money to Israel

2. Israel uses the money to commit crimes against Pals (Read Goldstone report), AND

3. Israel gies the left over of that money to spies to SPY ON USA.

It is a good thing that FBI cannot be bought. They just arrested yet another spy to be for Israel (David Nozette).

Do U know why the USA continues to give FREE MONEY to a country that spies on the USA?

#32     Oct 20, 2009
  3. Wow, I don't know that I've ever seen it have it's ass kicked as bad as it has tonight. It can usually find a way to weasel out of it's contradictions and double standards, but not tonight! Troll took it in the teeth this time. Ouch!

#33     Oct 20, 2009
  4. More stalking...

Proof is right there in your thread history...

#34     Oct 20, 2009
  5. Do you know if you build a house of straw, it collapses with the wind?

When a stalker implements a fundamental illogical strawman fallacy as an excuse for "asking a question" which is not relevant to anything but the stalking, then it is like wind blowing on a fire...

The thread then spirals out of control...just like this one has, all produced by the efforts of a stalker...

Oh well, goat blowers of a feather apparently do flock together...

#35     Oct 20, 2009
  6. Just because he decimated you in an argument and exposed your contradictory bullshit doesn't mean he's stalking you. It simply means he gave you an ideological ass-kicking. Have some class and take it like a man. Mark of low breeding to not admit defeat and admit what you really think/feel. Don't you get it? You've been beaten and exposed.

#36     Oct 20, 2009
  7. Logical fallacies like a strawman don't decimate anything...all they expose is the tactics of the illogical who can do nothing to win on logical methods alone...

However, you don't really understand that do you?

#37     Oct 20, 2009
  8. Gio 2009

Gio 2009

Omg. What in the hell are you even talking about? Houses? Straw? Wind? Ouch, You really aren't taking this ass kicking too well are you? It happens so often I don't see why you are having so much difficulty with it. I guess it's just usually not as decisive and blatant as the one Momo just gave you. It's funny how well he hit the nail on the head with the narcissism thing. The fact that you think you are "stalk worthy" serves as perfect verification and illustrates the point poetically. You aren't interesting or intelligent enough to be stalked. You are an internet troll with contradictory positions who get regular intellectual poundings, who obviously gets some sick thrill from being humiliated. *Yawn*. Don't flatter yourself. No one will ever stalk you.

#38     Oct 20, 2009
  9. So you don't understand what a logical fallacy is?

Shocking.

Let me pretend I am discussing this with a 5 year old. (In your case I am being generous.)

A statement was made:

Israel deserves the criticism, every bit of it.

You are blind because of your having elevated your own ethnicity above humanity...

Followed by an agreement with the opening statement:

Quote from Mom0/pH0x:

yes

What followed confirmation of the truth of my statement...was the logical fallacy, as the question asked had nothing at all to do with the statement's logical truth (which was in fact confirmed as true).

Now, go back to the sandbox and play with the other dullards...

#39     Oct 20, 2009
  10. Gio 2009

Gio 2009

Um. What you apparently don't understand is that he straight up bitch slapped you in terms of logic. You were the one running your mouth about how people in America should only concern themselves with problems in America. You are particularly quick to this point when Muslim extremism is mentioned. It's your standard response to Palestinian terror. Yet you continually criticize Israel. In fact your policy of only being concerned with domestic problems immediately reverses ONLY when it has to do with Israel. He very clearly pointed these facts out. You have yet to explain. You have been bitch slapped in terms of "logical methods", yet again.

#40     Oct 20, 2009