"Free_Thinker"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DonerNDoner, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Room 212 if you make your way down here.

#11     Aug 26, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I already know who you are, so finding you is easy.

#12     Aug 26, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

1) I'm not hiding
    2) you're not trying to find me, avoid me maybe

#13     Aug 26, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

That's good because you've blown that.

#14     Aug 26, 2011
  5. As much as I agree with what you've said, its probably a bad idea to start a hate thread against him. The Mods can ban you for it.

#15     Aug 26, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

They can, but if they are when will they ban Pee drinker for his hate threads?

#16     Aug 26, 2011
  7. I don't remember a single one of his posts (not that I read many) that deviated even in the slightest from the ultra-liberal atheist orthodoxy. It's his right to have and express these narrow views but 'free thinker' he is certainly not.

#17     Aug 26, 2011
  8. been there done that ...

being banned is a breath of fresh air.

At some point, valid arguments no longer matter, and the vocal stupid need to be exposed and called out, in no uncertain terms...

In fact, the mods, while abiding by their principles, may be accused of failing to adequately combat the ranting of fools. It's killed this site.

#18     Aug 26, 2011
  9. "Free_Thinker" does nothing but pollute this site with regurgitated bullshit, which he has done little "thinking" about .... it's really a revolting thing to witness. This is Good For ET's Business?

#19     Aug 27, 2011
  10. Hmm, you take away Gabfly, and you want to take away Freethinker poster too. They are opposite of your thinking so you want to have make them silent? So holy and communist.

#20     Aug 27, 2011