FREE X_Trader and eSignal Charting

Discussion in 'Events' started by MarkHyman, Oct 21, 2003.

1. there is a simple answer why different people get different deals. First, it depends on the account size that you bring to the table. Second, the volume you trade per month (although you can negotiate a deal without min. volume). Third, your specific requirement (for example, which markets you trade. It all comes down to customization and your needs. Of course, the downside is that an ill-informed trader will not ask for the best deal and therefore pay more than he could paid with a bit more negotiation skills.

Ill-informed?......negotiation skills?.....

This is a long term relationship.......but I respect your opinion bb and true this is America. I do not share in these sort of tactics that these third world type of brokerages practice.

By the way I do have experience with IB and have held retail and wholesale accounts at Refco and others. I have used Jtrader, TWS, Refco live, Refco Direct and others that I have forgotten. I am a CTA (not practicing anymore) and have the experience that I need to make the statements I am making.

Folks stay away from yes....daytradeformore(not less) or any others who prey on this so called lack of negotiating skills or ill-informed status. Stick with the ones that clear their own trades and have the courage to publish a pricelist with the various levels of volume and account size needed.

Michael B.

#51     Nov 16, 2003
  2. Or......try this.

Have a big mouth and promise the world to find out their lowest price.......

Then start from there......

Michael B.

#52     Nov 16, 2003
  3. bruced

bruced

Lately from daytrade4more, their customer service staff sound like they are still in high school, very rude to their own client. I opened my account when they were still a small firm, very friendly service, but not anymore. I have to beg for any service from them now. I'm looking for other companies with low daytrade margin on emini ES.

#53     Apr 30, 2004