FREE X_Trader and eSignal Charting

Discussion in 'Events' started by MarkHyman, Oct 21, 2003.

1. www.daytrade4less.com (global future co) are the same as Rosenthsal Collins group.

Why don't trade with them directly? any one using them?
    I had a look at their site and looked very promising

#41     Nov 2, 2003
  2. A big problem with daytrade4less is they don't advertise anything at all on their website about commissions.

nononsense

#42     Nov 2, 2003
  3. I had a talk with them, and they said all commsions rate
    are depand on volume.
    There is a form to fill up online with your style of trading and your
    volume for pricing request.

#43     Nov 2, 2003
  4. Their margin is 500$ for cme e-mini, 24hours online customer
    and technical service for software, trading all international
    future markets, differnet systems and strategy runner also,
    live event for customers, and lot more, just search trough the
    website, i think they are very aggresive.

#44     Nov 2, 2003
  5. Nana Trader,

Thank you for trying to help. I also spotted all this stuff on their web site including the commission info form. Are you some kind of a salesman for these people?

This all sounds very great but they give you a rather hard time to find out what most of us would like to know. I also found on their pages the following:

"Some Questions for your Broker... [indeed]
    Here are some things you want to find out ... [indeed]
    Is the advertised commission rate a special introductory rate for the first few trades?"

Where the heck do these fellows "advertise" commission rates?

To find out go to the form with the fat header:

"Instant Commission Quote!"

If your eyesight is OK you can also read:

"We will contact you within 24 hours, informing you whether or not we can match or beat your current rate."

Nana trader, you must have found out something that I missed. In this fast moving business I learned that it is much better to stick with the guys that can tell it to you in a more straightforward way.

Thanks for the info,

nononsense

#45     Nov 2, 2003
  6. DT-waw

DT-waw

I agree.

#46     Nov 3, 2003
  7. I second that.

3 traders at daytradeformore can all have different rates and trade the same volume.

Michael B.

#47     Nov 16, 2003
  8. Daytrade4more? Do you mean Daytrade4less.com.
    Ofcourse you will be offered more price, if you aren't
    aggressive enough in bargianing.

#48     Nov 16, 2003
  9. And oh yes, do not tell others about the deal I am giving you...

Please......

Lets leave this tactic to the workplace......lol

Michael B.

#49     Nov 16, 2003
  10. Nononesense and Electric Savant,

there is a simple answer why different people get different deals. First, it depends on the account size that you bring to the table. Second, the volume you trade per month (although you can negotiate a deal without min. volume). Third, your specific requirement (for example, which markets you trade. It all comes down to customization and your needs. Of course, the downside is that an ill-informed trader will not ask for the best deal and therefore pay more than he could have paid with a bit more negotiation skills.

Obviously, you guys love IB (as can be seen in all threads here). We all accept that and I also like IB for many of its features. But other traders have a need to trade more than one single contract a trade (you previously admitted your trading size freely). Additionally, some traders might trade Eurex and are not willing to pay 4.8 RT at IB. As the commission on many contracts traded on Eurex are way lower than the ones of most e-mini contracts it would not make sense to pay 4.80 which would basically pay for guys like you!!! In fact, you guys should be required to pay 6 bucks or the like for your low volume. So, it makes sense you stay with IB. But try to understand other peoples' needs. AND Nononesense: No, no one in this thread does need API connectivity to X-Trader (although its offered). But we will all contact you and ask to share your wisdom if the need arises. (Gosh, why does this guy come up with his API stuff in every single thread although commissions are being discussed? Must be a very agressive salesguy: What front end for IB did you code? sorry, I forgot).

*** Note: I am not affiliated with TT, Patsystems, Global Futures, Adv. Futures, Velocity, and any other broker or system provider.

#50     Nov 16, 2003