FREE X_Trader and eSignal Charting

Discussion in 'Events' started by MarkHyman, Oct 21, 2003.

1. I don't use either so don't really care. But even with X Trader, I think Velocity Futures offers a better deal.

-Fast

#31     Oct 27, 2003
  2. what platform does velocity use?

#32     Oct 27, 2003
  3. X_Trader

-Fast

#33     Oct 27, 2003
  4. Sioux

Sioux

Lady's Man,

First, I find it to be odd that all (6) of your posts have related to promoting TT and advanced futures.

Secondly, SHOW ME ONE UNHAPPY FFASTFILL CUSTOMER!!!!

SEARCH THIS BOARD and FIND JUST ONE. I DARE YOU!!!

As far as I know, there NO negative posts on this board from unhappy FFastFill customers.

Susan

#34     Oct 27, 2003
  5. Pretty odd huh....ALL 6 of em :D

-Fast

#35     Oct 27, 2003
  6. i have finished testing ffast trader platform on simulation-- i like it. now, i am starting to test X trader simulation. will advise as to personal unbiased favorite when simulation expires.

best,

surfer:)

#36     Oct 27, 2003

7. absolutely. sorry for the misunderstanding.

:)

#37     Oct 27, 2003
  8. stock2110

stock2110

Is there a big differnce between the J-trader, X-trader and
    the fastfills platform.

What are some other good platforms?

Is this a good deal?

Thanks

#38     Nov 1, 2003
  9. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

It may be helpful to find the "quota" that makes one deal better than the other. Is there some number under 1200 in a month that you would have to do at ffasttrade in order to keep the ffastrade deal the lower one?

$3.32 * X (equivilent # of contracts) + $550 (platform)+ $139 (esig futures with only CME minis) = $4.50 * 1200 (required minimum)

where X is the number of contracts that makes both deals even steven.

Digging back into my high school algebra...

3.32X + 689 = 5400

3.32X= 4711

X ~ 1418 round trips per month

So there is no amount of round trips that would make the freebie offer a better deal. This of course ignores the "My platform is bigger than your platform" argument. I have no idea which platform is better. I use IB (I do nowhere near the volume required to make a switch worth it) and have never had a complaint about speed or bad fills, so I don't have a dog in that hunt.

#39     Nov 1, 2003
  10. andy4444

andy4444

Does anyone know where can I get the lowest comission on Liffe's Euribor contract.

I do 10 000+ r/t per month.

Thanks

Andy

#40     Nov 1, 2003