FREE X_Trader and eSignal Charting

Discussion in 'Events' started by MarkHyman, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Which clearing firms do you offer? Can I choose my own clearing firm? Do you clear through Man Financial? Thanks.

#21     Oct 23, 2003
  2. Pres

Pres

Mark,

Sounds great, I can save $. I will contact you.

#22     Oct 23, 2003
  3. Hi All,

Nobody seems to have mentioned API. Several alternatives on commissions and platform cost look very interesting.

What if you require an API to connect an automated trading system? Both x-trader and j-trader have this of course. Did anybody find a cleancut description of how to set up a software test connection for such a platform?

With IB, this is child's play - no red tape and no cost at all. You need to know what you're doing of course. You can download what you need and all the technical info is fully online. For the other platforms, after months, I'm still not sure. The way things seem to evolve there is not going to be much of a future for platforms not being 100% clear on this.

nononsense

#23     Oct 23, 2003
  4. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

Advanced Futures does use Man Financial as one of their clearing firms. Advanced Futures two main clearing firms for the electronic
    markets are Rosenthal Collins Group and Goldenberg, Hehmeyer & Company.

This offer to receive the X_Trader or J-Trader at $4.50 Total Per
    Round Turn and receive eSignal will be Cleared thru
    Goldenberg, Hehmeyer & Company.

#24     Oct 24, 2003
  5. DUPLEX

DUPLEX

Hi,
    agreed that Ffast everything! is top notch in terms of stability, customer support if ever you need it and rt commissions. I need to be trading when I want, I expect a platform to work perfectly, and if there is downtime I need quick action. When I am trading I expect costs to be low - this is a business after all. Ffast meets all these criteria and more. Does the job for me:cool:

Good luck with your trading folks...

#25     Oct 26, 2003
  6. We can sit here all day and split hairs about the best deal in terms of costs, but at the end of the day one cannot argue about quality, which makes the X_Trader package offered by Advanced far superior to any other package offered.

X_Trader is hands down the best trading application available-I have done research with all of the big players in the industry (wall street banks, CTA's, hedge funds, major locals, and prop shops) all of them use TT's XTrader. In fact more than 50% of all e-Mini volume is executed through the XTrader platform because of the types of clients TT attracts. FFill may be cheaper, but you get what you pay for. (not to mention TT has superior Technical architecture, which leads to much better fills). At the end of the day, if you are using FFill and or J-Trader, you are being penny wise and pound-foolish!

I am confident trading off of the same platform that Chip Kenyon and Tom Baldwin use (XTrader).

#26     Oct 27, 2003
  7. TT's X_Trader replaces more unhappy FFill and JTrader customers on a daily basis that FFfill has sold in the past 3 years.

Let's not lie to these people, after all they are investing hard earned money and it seems senseless to just give it away by trading on an inferior web-based system.

#27     Oct 27, 2003
  8. Are you kidding me? The type of trader I am is the type that wants best of breed everything which is why I would NEVER USE FFill (or as we locals here in Chicago call it "no fill"). I am one of the largest locals on the floor and I've been there for over 20 years so that will tell you what type of trader I am. ALL of the professional traders that I know in Chicago (and London for the matter) all use XTrader. Stop all of the sales efforts and just speak frankly for a moment. TT is the only profitable ISV out there and they have all of the major players. period the end...

#28     Oct 27, 2003
  9. You're one of the largest locals and you registed a day after this offer was posted just to chime in? Right. I know some locals and they don't go on message boards promoting some trading platform.

-Fast

#29     Oct 27, 2003
  10. Actually, I know the owners of many of the IB's represented here and they do appreciate the support from a credible source (i.e. a well established local). More importantly, you admit that a local wouldn't post here (which is mostly true) so why don't you admit that your tool is not as good as XTrader

#30     Oct 27, 2003