Free Webinar - Don Bright - Adrienne Toghraie

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Geez, what a gaff in a rush - thanks for the correction (at least his first name, anyway [recheck your wiki:)]).

The popular "Professor" Peter Schickele - noted for a successful career in highly disciplined musical mayhem.

(sounds like a good fit for this ET forum)

#51     Jan 11, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'd still pay good money to see Don and Mav sitting side by side on a coast to coast flight. Lol!!!!! :)

#52     Jan 11, 2011
  3. For those who would like to judge for themselves, free webinar today - all I can say is that many Bright Traders have been happy with their results working with her. As I mentioned before, one of the few "reciprocol" workshops I agree to.

Adrienne Toghraie, Trader's Coach Presents

Free Webinar - Modeling Top Traders

Tuesday – January 11th

4:30 pm (NY time)

To Register: http://tradingontarget.omnovia.com/registration/pid=37851291739362

In this Webinar:
    Top Traders have a success model to follow for being and staying on top, and when you apply this as your foundation, you too can also reach high levels of success.
    We will discuss:

· What you do not need to become a top trader

· The journey of several traders who became master traders and

what they had in common

· An overall view of the qualities necessary to become a top

trader

· The characteristics of the heart of a master trader

· What it takes to have True Grit in maintaining trading success

About Adrienne Toghraie:

Adrienne Toghraie, a Trader's Coach, is an internationally recognized authority in the field of human development for the financial community. Her 11 books on the psychology of trading including, The Winning Edge 1-4 and Traders' Secrets have been highly praised by financial magazines. Adrienne's public seminars and private counseling have achieved a wide level of recognition & popularity, as well as her television appearances & keynote addresses at major industry conferences. www.TradingOnTarget.com

Don

#53     Jan 11, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

So you are saying Don that since you are such a believer that I would assume it would be in your firm's best interest to go ahead and pay for your traders to user her services. Sounds like a no-brainer to me. :)

#54     Jan 11, 2011
  5. Very cute, bored a bit today eh Mav, LOL. SPY vol at what, like 5 for 30 days?

And, no we don't pay for eSignal or the squawk box either.

zzzzzz snoring.

Don

#55     Jan 11, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You stepped right into that one Don. :D

#56     Jan 11, 2011