Free Webinar - Don Bright - Adrienne Toghraie

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Jan 4, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'd say we would probably have such a loud "comedy zone in the sky" that all three of us would probably wind up in air marshall custody before the flight was half way there! Lol!!!!!

#41     Jan 6, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Pay per view! Is that even still around?

#42     Jan 6, 2011
  3. jinxu

jinxu

I heard about them and also that it's very hard to get in. I don't know if I would qualify.

#43     Jan 6, 2011
  4. EPrado

EPrado

It's pretty interesting with some of these ECN's/Exchanges starting to aggressively change their pricing. First it was CBSX paying guys to lift offers/hit bids. Now NQBX kind of steps in front of them offering a payout of 5 cents more than CBSX. If this continues and the ECN's keep competing with each other for biz it's gonna be good news for equity traders. It will get to a point where there are enough ECN's/exchanges paying for both providing liquidity and taking liquidity, that traders can wipe out a lot of their liquidity charges.

#44     Jan 7, 2011
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Just busting balls Mav......I've been around the biz for a long time (and it looks like you too). While Bright might have other incentives (higher commissions.....more revenue for them), they are one of the few prop firms out there that have a solid name/reputation. Don also puts himself out there for anyone on here for info/questions.....and never trashes any other firms.

I have traded for some of the bigger firms, and smaller groups. Have seen and heard just about everything. But outside of having higher costs at times, have never heard a bad thing about Bright. Not something you can say about a lot of firms...both big and small.

#45     Jan 7, 2011
  6. Sorry I missed your webinar Don. Adrienne's are weak, nothing but infomercial.

#46     Jan 7, 2011
  7. What happened to the picture that was put up with Mav and I "high fiving" each other?

Don:confused:

#47     Jan 8, 2011
  8. The post calling you and fellow Prop Firms debater Mav out for too much harmonizing is here.

:D

#48     Jan 8, 2011
  9. "It's a small world, after all"

Coincidence #1: In the above quote click-through, Don Bright pointed out that the high-fiving character sure looks a lot like himself (costumed-apologies, Mav).

[​IMG]

The look-alike is none other than the very talented and respected musician Richard Schickele of P.D.Q. Bach fame, PBS, Grammys, performing with top symphonies, etc.

Coincidence #2: Master Musician Richard Schickele is a graduate of The Julliard School of Music - as is Trader Coach Adrienne Toghraie (as Mav has pointed out).

Coincidence #3 (not!): All four of the above individuals are successful in a large part from exactly the theme Ms. Toghraie teaches - discipline, discipline, discipline.

So, it wouldn't be surprising to see "Playing Musical Instruments" right up there with "Play Poker", etc., as criteria for success in Bright Trading's New Trader Questionnaire, would it?

(hmm, i believe we're definitely talking about Bob Bright in that group, too, including more than a few other notable traders/readers here on ET.)

:)

#49     Jan 10, 2011
  10. Peter Schicklele not Richard says my Wiki, LOL.

Don

#50     Jan 10, 2011