Free Voice Trading room. Open offer to any serious people. Details inside

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by trdes, Nov 28, 2016.

1. trdes

trdes

Free doesn't automatically mean no value, cannot guarantee, but I am fairly confident you'll find value in the information I'll be sharing. In return I am looking for help on my weakness which is not being patient, to the point I'll even take a trade with no real reason. I've made progress, but its still an issue that arises, hard habit to break. I do enjoy trading with others and I think it will help me be more patient and only take high quality trades.

The reason for voice is because this is my job, so while having fun is fine I want someone/people who are going to be taking it serious too. It doesn't have to be 24/7 voice by any means, but I also don't just want to just start another no value chat room, the point is for this to be productive.

- Trade mostly from 9:00am ish to 4:00 pm ish EST. A lot of trades being done between 9:30 - 11:30.

- Focus mainly on ES/SPY. but trade other futures and equities as well.

- Feel free to just join and trade with me for a few days to see if it's beneficial or not

If anyone is interested just send me a PM. Thanks

VPhantom likes this.
  2. what value are you sharing??

3. PM me, you can come join our chat room. We trade ES, CL, ZB, and GC daily.

4. Classic not so bright stealth vendor

5. trdes

trdes

Really? First of all I stated it's free. Second of all I was asking (not required) but was hoping to get some help in return, on staying patient.

Next, how many other people here are willing to trade live via voice free or not? It's not like I am charging or starting some chat room where I am going to hide behind my text and used delayed responses.

Happy to have a further discussion or answer any questions, but I don't feel your comment is warranted, positive nor adds any value to this thread.

VPhantom likes this.

6. Its all free at first. Go away stealth vendor or pay the man.

7. trdes

trdes

Don't know what to tell you man, but not everything is a conspiracy, nor needs to be drowned in negativity.

No intentions of charging anyone anything. No, I am not going to pay anyone either. I get impatient and bored while trading and made an open offer for live intra-day voice trading, to see if anyone was interested in testing it out for couple days, to see if it would be beneficial.

Apparently, according to you there's a lot of people offering to trade via voice and using that as a way to sell their products? I honestly haven't seen one of them on this site yet, but maybe I haven't looked hard enough, so fair enough I'll respect your opinion.

Your one line responses clearly show you've made up your mind despite what I say, so we can agree to disagree.

VPhantom likes this.
  8. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

If you have nothing to hide then why not being more forthcoming here in public. Someone asked you what your edge is and why anyone who is successful should consider checking out your room. No need to engage in PM. It was a straightforward question. Why won't you answer it in a straightforward fashion as well?

9. trdes

trdes

Don't even have a room made yet, I was merely seeing if there was any interest. He asked me what value I am sharing, which I thought I answered, but I didn't. Also, the question you laid out does not directly translate to what he asked. Not trying to squabble over words, your point is taken, just saying.

I think there will be value in the overall direction bias, as well as levels. If that's too vague for people and they require a more in depth description or they won't even give it a shot, than I can understand and respect that.

It's just an open offer and I am currently in a room and will be trading with some people tomorrow... so maybe I approached this wrong, I am not trying to lead or start a room, I was merely trying to find like minded people that enjoy or want to intra-day trade with others for multiple reasons.

VPhantom likes this.
  10. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

It would be interesting and valuable if the right people engaged in such room. But you can't ever guarantee it. At a bank trading desk you get a natural filter. Each year underperformers are fired and new traders join. Engaging with them was for me at least always above all else fun and hilarious (because you are essentially engaging with a bunch of borderline psychopaths) but also highly valuable in terms of information sharing.

Here, however, you probably get 2 or 3 good guys who have an edge they are willing to share every now and then 100 idiots and retards who can hardly read. The 2 or 3 guys will leave after a week max. That's just reality. Sorry I just don't believe in the ability to properly vet joiners in an online chat room.

#10     Nov 28, 2016
    VPhantom likes this.