Free TRO Indicators for TradeStation

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by TheRumpledOne, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Thanks for the posts of support.

I appreciate you guys coming to my defense.

I think the image is getting clearer!

It appears that there are a few people on this forum who have things for sale and they view me as a threat. Or they have been the WIZARD in the eyes of many but a new wizard has arrived that may have comparable or greater powers.

People are saying that I am "promoting" and "advertising" Kreslik.com. Since I am relatively new to the MT4 crowd, I am an OUTSIDER. People are usually suspicious of OUTSIDERS.

I am not here to FORCE you to use my code, visit the Kreslik site or send me a donation. All that has happened is you have been made aware of another resource. All I did was share INFORMATION ON THE INFORMATION HIGHWAY aka The Internet. YOU decide if you want to use it. Isn't it funny that forum admins restrict the free flow of information sometimes? INTERNET TURF WARS!

As far as I am concerned, I am not competing for anything here or anyplace else. If you like what I do and it makes you profitable that's great. If you make a donation to show your appreciation, that's great. If you don't, that's ok, too. If you don't like what I do, that's great, too.

Thanks again.

#81     Jan 19, 2008
  2. How are things on the TS forum?

#82     May 17, 2008
  3. Iron Dog

Iron Dog

I've accumulated quite an evidence to support this leader-follower picture of what's going on in forex (time scale of the analysis is hour). To tell which pair is the dog and which one is the owner, you need correlation function for a range of non-zero time lags, not just one value which is zero time lag typically reported (that zero-time lag, figurally speaking, gives you a feel of how much of the dog and how much of the owner happen to be together inside the same very narrow movie frame as you shoot the movie by rolling the camera along). Non-zero time lags are like the ability to move the camera back and forth to see who is actually leading. I'm the owner of that site, feel free to comment.

#83     Sep 24, 2008