Free TRO Indicators for TradeStation

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by TheRumpledOne, Aug 24, 2006.

1. ghKramer coded one... it's free on the TradeStation forum.

#11     Aug 29, 2006
  2. TRO_CONTROL_PMSM ENHANCEMENTS

TRO_CONTROL_PMSM2 is the original TRO_CONTROL_PMSM2 with the code from Dynamic SR2 AND Indicator2 added!

You get plots for each separate indicator.

TRO_CONTROL_PMSM3 is TRO_CONTROL_PMSM2 but it is a trade trigger:

Green dot = go long, buyers in control, support was touched last and ind2 trade direction is long.

Red dot = go lshort, sellers in control, resistance was touched last and ind2 trade direction is short.

You can get them FREE here:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1748#1748

#12     Sep 1, 2006
  3. yes thanks but it does not work on Futures markets (@ES, @NQ, etc)

#13     Sep 1, 2006
  4. New TRO_SCALP_HiLo indicator now available for free here:

www.kreslik.com

#14     Sep 11, 2006
  5. THERUMPLEDONE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM ESIGNAL FORUM

You have to wonder why I got banned on TradeStation and eSignal but not from StockFetcher.

Let's see... I write code for all 3 and give it away for free.

StockFetcher doesn't have vendors selling code ( that I know of ) but TradeStation and eSignal do. My code is as good if not better than what they charge you for.... Hmmmmmmmm

StockFetcher doesn't have add on products they you pay more for but TradeStation and eSignal do. My code is as good if not better than what they charge you for.... Hmmmmmmmm

StockFetcher doesn't have seminars that they charge for to teach you to use their systems but TradeStation and eSignal do. I wrote code that eliminates the need for you to waste time learning how to code.... Hmmmmmmmm

I guess I must be doing something wrong!!

#15     Sep 11, 2006
  6. Has anyone tried my indicators?

#16     Sep 15, 2006
  7. Welcome... Being new to TS I have seen a bunch of your tools on TS forum. It is top notch tools. I'm sure you will find the same pedigree of participants here in ET as elsewhere. Nonetheless, there are a number of "concepts" that I thought would interest you since in the TS forums, it appears that you are continually looking for ways to improve trading. Like yourself, I agree most traders need to establish "bread & butter" platform which they need to build their succes. Having a busted mindset prevents most traders from ever finding success. I have seen the effectiveness of your tools and definitely have several concepts that I know you would understand and perhaps find stunning. They are similar to some of your bread and butter methodologies like the Hi/Lo Trading...

I am hoping that we could exchange some knowledge since I presume you would understand much about what I talk about. There are very few who "get it" here in ET and even fewer who can apply. You can check many of my posts to judge my character... I have many "FREE" tools here. The exciting part for me has always been the undeniable facts and understanding which underlies all of it, similar to the concepts you started with in the TS forum. Like you, I enjoy assisting folks. The markets are a vast arena that provides plenty of opportunity. Most just never figure out how to approach the market. It is also that much more challenging as a trader when you can't create your own tools that provide one with the appropriate realtime information.

Regards,
    MAK

#17     Sep 16, 2006
  8. Sounds good to me... you can contact me via email - therumpledone at gmail dot com

#18     Sep 16, 2006
  9. GS19

GS19

Just started trading your indicators TRO, so far they look VERY GOOD. Thanks for the posts, Great Stuff.

#19     Sep 16, 2006
  10. I was looking at $TIKQ on the 1 minute interval today. Couldn't see a clear picture.

So I created TRO_AboveBelow to count how many bars $TIKQ was above/below the 0 threshold line. Then I checked out how many times AAPL was above/below the previous day's middle.

Of course, the threshold is an input so you can use TRO_AboveBelow to track just about anything.

The ELD can be found here:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2061#2061

#20     Sep 26, 2006