Free TRO Indicators for TradeStation

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by TheRumpledOne, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Free indicators, including the famous TREND INDICATOR, written by The Rumpled One for TradeStation are available here: www.kreslik.com

2. airball

airball

TRO, thanks for the update!

3. airball

airball

here is a screen shot of the new one.

4. GS19

GS19

Excellent TRO

5. rrobin

rrobin

TRO

More +++ for you

rr :D

6. DA MAN!

7. rudyo

rudyo

There was a TINY english flag in the upper right of the screen.

http://www.equitydream.com/en/index.php

8. n/a

332 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 14:01:29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll Description:
    Hello, friends,

I have just spoken to Avery (TheRumpledOne) and he told me that starting today (now), he is banned from the Tradestation forums.

First, I thought it was a bad joke, but it turned out to be a (surreal enough) reality. So starting today, there won't be any new posts by TheRumpledOne, one the most valuable forums contributor. Can't you believe? Me neither..

The reason is not quite clear to me, it seems that the problem was with the contact information Avery posted along with his code in the forums.

Dear Tradestation guys, could you please explain to us what has happened? Could you please restore TheRumpledOne's access to the forums? Thanks in advance.

So the question for this poll is obvious:

Do you vote for restoring TheRumpledOne's access to the Tradestation forums??

Michal
    Result:
    Extremely Important (0.00 %) 10 votes
    Worth Doing (0.00 %) 2 votes
    Not Important To Me (0.00 %) 2 votes
    Would Have Negative Effect (0.00 %) 6 votes
    Total Votes: 0 counted

dgbones

112 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 14:32:36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either I am too dumb to figure how to vote VERY IMPORTANT or that functionality has been blocked. I imagine it is a short time before all this is gone from view so if you where working on something get it backed up right now. Someone confirm either situation please. Dan

dgbones

112 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 14:35:44

The person that says the effect would be negative....Do you have the courage to explain that vote. Also if this TRO created and contribution driven forum has a negative effect how is it that you where a primary respondent? Anyone tracking that logic?

dgbones

112 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 14:39:27

Any of you have the courage to even attempt it? Negative effect....my posterior! I want to hear your logic and review your public contributions. Any explanation of why you are reviewing a negative forum on a regular basis? Anything that would reflect your true character would be appreciated.

Fortunato

31 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 14:56:27

quote:
    Originally posted by dgbones
    Any of you have the courage to even attempt it? Negative effect....my posterior! I want to hear your logic and review your public contributions. Any explanation of why you are reviewing a negative forum on a regular basis? Anything that would reflect your true character would be appreciated.

i have been unable to enter my vote the page doesn’t allow for the input….please advice

harlan

24 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 15:00:51

MICHAEL,

Please explain how we vote to restore TheRumpledOne's access to the Tradestation forums. You have my vote.

Harlan

SJTRADES

241 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 15:24:38

If anyone voted, it must of been TS blocked the voting. So much for voting! Besides does anyone look or respond to the results???

SJTRADES

241 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 15:26:37

If anyone voted, it must of been BEFORE TS blocked the voting. So much for voting! Besides does anyone AT TS look or respond to the results??? Errors caused by anger!

n/a

337 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 15:28:14

Tro has my vote. He has certainly helped me with learning how to write EL which isn't that easy. It's crazy that someone can get banned just because of putting some contact info in a code?! Oh well. Hope I don't get banned....
    J

n/a

332 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 15:38:14

quote:
    Originally posted by harlan
    MICHAEL,

Please explain how we vote to restore TheRumpledOne's access to the Tradestation forums. You have my vote.

Harlan

Harlan,

under the text you should see 4 radio buttons. Have a look at this screenshot:

Just make your choice and click "vote now".

Michal

WingRider01

17 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 15:44:42

I think he was banned for starting a separate discussion group on Yahoo. There was a link yesterday at the end of the MTC thread. I think his plan is to post code there freely without concern about the board police.

Too bad, I subscribed to RadarScreen just so I could use some of Avery's indicators. You would think TS would take a more thoughtful long term strategic view. TRO has been more help to me in learning to program in TS than all the TS stuff combined. I signed up over at Yahoo so I could continue to have access to Avery's ideas.

Stephen@TSSec

269 Posts
    Posted - 04/20/2006 16:03:34

Dear Forum Members,

Thank you for your support of the forums. I appreciate the support you have all shown TRO, however, I cannot discuss the details of why he has been banned since that is a private matter. I can, however, inform you of the numerous opportunities provided to TRO to stay within the forum guidelines.

The forums are the property of TradeStation Securities, Inc. and they need to reflect the standards in which we do business. I thank you for everyone's feedback on this matter.

Thank you,

Stephen Pepe, Jr.
    Co-Director of Client Services
    TradeStation Securities, Inc.

9. Still looking for someone to code a decent MARKET PROFILE indicator on Tradestation :(

10. Hold your breath......you will live.....LOL! :D

#10     Aug 27, 2006