Free trading system

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by forexhedger, May 24, 2006.

1. Hi,

I am a system developer and is about to launch a new forex trading system to the public market. The system has achieved a 95% winning months, along with a profit factor of over 2.5.

I need some feedbacks about my system. If anyone is interested in getting a free copy of my new system, please send me an email.

Kazumi

2. Ebo

Ebo

Let us know how it works out for you!

• spam.jpg
      File size:
      26.2 KB
      Views:
  3. Sorry. This is not spam. But I will not send the free system to you even if you ask me to. I need some real feedback from people who can tell me their subjective feeling about the trading style.

4. Kazumi:
    Why not post a graph showing the trades for one month?

5. Yeah, that's what I want. Let me download some unknown software from some unknown "developer". No thanks, I'll pass. My computer is virus free, and I like it that way.

6. sohan

sohan

7. Forgot to tell you all. This is a Tradestation strategy. The system logic is simple but it is only half done. I need inputs from you guys to help me finish the system. I am a part time system developer planning to launch about a dozen trading systems on forex, index futures, and commodities futures.

The people who got the system from me must send me some of their opinion. Besides, please do not discuss publicly about my systems on this forum. All discussion must be made to me directly via email. If I spot anyone who publicly say anything about the system, I will not send him any more system again in the future.

I hope this could be fair to everybody.

Kazumi

8. I think I am being confused by receiving so many emails without their email addresses attached. I am new to this forum so I may need to reorganize and create a new thread on this topic. Sorry for the inconvenience. I need to say all things in one post so I would no longer to explain everything again and again.

9. Hi, did you test your system for bund future as well??

10. Neolondon,

This is strictly a EURUSD spot weekly system. Designed to be like this.

Thanks

#10     May 25, 2006