Free Trading Seminar

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Aspire Grady, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Which of you were in his room today??

#31     Aug 20, 2002
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

I didn't, I was refer to Faster.

#32     Aug 20, 2002
  3. ken has been gracious enough to grant access to his live chat for the next two weeks WITHOUT CHARGE!

certainly you of all people (a successful trader)understand the potential value of a risk free offer. haha

FasterPussycat:cool:

#33     Aug 20, 2002
  4. I wanted to try Ken's room but unless you can use it when he allows access then its just too bad. Any other room I have contacted allows you to use it on your schedule. So it appears DTU is a very low tech operation. I also noticed that many of tech links on his site are dead and his page and article layout is crude at best. Many of the pages that were working required you to scroll to view the entire page and forget about trying to print them out in IE. The chart of the week on the site has been up since the beginning of the month and he selfdom sends out the "free" alerts he promises. Its interesting to note that Ken has said he fears trading 1k or larger lot sizes yet on his site the "Trade your plan" article says you need to trade that size or larger to make it. I also tried to contact him most of the summer but he was too buy doing other stuff. At best it looks like a small one man operation that is overworked. If he cant or wont hire help then I am not sure the site has much to offer others.

:) Carol

#34     Sep 18, 2002
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

right on :cool:

#35     Sep 18, 2002
  6. boris

boris

flaming vendors makes funny posts but
    the previous is not what ken is about
    I will give you my honoust opinion

I have the seminar video's ;very good he explains very clearly what his style is which makes sense.
    I also did his online course; very good my only remark is that he didn't finish it , but meanwhile did manage to start two new datingsites??? which he proudly presented to us. 'DATE' trading seems a nice new concept, but I'd rather see my Day tradingcourse finished. (this is how custumers think)
    I have seen in his liveroom that he makes profitable trades and everybody can check that with a trial for himself.
    He always replies immedeatly to my e-mail, yes every time!
    Even tony oz recognizes ken calhoun in his own work. He also works with steve nison.

in the end of the day he is a profitable trader from which you can learn 'profitable trading'

#36     May 9, 2003