Free Trading Seminar

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Aspire Grady, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Ken cried and held his breath because somebody was complaining about not being able to rightfully get a refund for his course. The misidentification with "kent calhoun" happened after the fact.

Is "tiki" gonna come out of the closet to defend you?

#11     Aug 16, 2002
  2. Forgive me for asking jstanton but if you don't have an interest in his material why do you want the seminar tapes?:confused:

#12     Aug 16, 2002
  3. jstanton

jstanton

because they were PROMISED free as an incentive to attend his seminar

#13     Aug 16, 2002
  4. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

JStanton.. I've just finished the production/duplication work for making the videos from the seminar this past week, and everyone who attended Is getting their copies mailed out first, and free, as promised.

If you've attended, you'll be getting a copy free, as I said. I posted that on the web page too, did you have a chance to read it? eg seminar attendees are getting theirs free, and first... I know sometimes it takes me awhile to get everything done, but I'm working on all this stuff as fast as I can.. I do honor 100% of all the commitments I make to everyone, sometimes it takes me a bit of time since I'm a one-man show trying to do all this myself.

I do apologize for the delay .. there's just one of me trying to do all this, for everyone.

Also, all the seminar evaluations came back very positive, eg 100% said "yes" they'd recommend it to others etc.. were you one of the attendees ? Let me know .. I'd like to make things right..

I answer all of the emails I get from everyone.... can you identify yourself? I can check into what you've sent if you have sent me emails.. Nobody by the name of "stanton" attended my seminar... I'd like to set things straight.

I do deliver everything that I promise, though it takes time. I have my faults, and my shortcomings; heck sometimes I may not be graceful or patient... but I am working hard at improving everything, and doing the best I can. I hope it's good enough.

thanks,

ken

I know from the other threads, it's fun to play "bash the vendor", and likely, some or all of us deserve some criticism. I take it to heart, and act on it.. so I appreciate hearing it.

If it's honest critiques, like it taking me too long to do stuff, I completely agree, and will do what it takes to make things right. I didn't anticipate DTU growing as fast as it has, and I'm still trying to do it all myself from my condo, vs getting an office and hiring a secretary to make videos etc.. "Growing pains" ... that's my reponsibility, and I need to fix it.. So, thanks.. I'll take it in the spirit of an area for improvement, and take action.

#14     Aug 16, 2002
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

last year I think he pull the same stunt, turn out he wanted my credit card number first, then he had the gall to e-mail me why I didn't join, when I said I didn't like how the deal was presented he came back and said I must be mistaked him with 'other evil' Ken, well..I saved every email I send automatically so I checked my send box and yes I did send my request for free chat name to ken@Daytrading-University.com

#15     Aug 16, 2002
  6. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

I've asked new people to register for a $5 trial so that I can verify identities.. otherwise everyone would just re-register for free with hotmail accounts etc.. It's worked out so far for hundreds who've tried it ... I didn't get any complaints .. The reason is, the 3rd party credit card processor I use requires a $3 minimum transaction to process a charge, I don't do them myself.

Does that make sense? Let me know if you have a different process you'd recommend.. Most of the rooms require a credit card for verification of identities..

#16     Aug 16, 2002
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

glad you clarify that, then it wasn't free after all. But I'm impress with the way you track down each customer and still have enough time to trade.

#17     Aug 16, 2002
  8. secco

secco

yo ken!

DOOOOD! u know u can't trade worth shit.....who ya foolin??? c'mon, man....when r ya gonna make REAL trades in ur room???? ken u suck.........give it up!

#18     Aug 16, 2002
  9. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

You bring up a good point, nkhoi:

Since I'm low on time, it may be better for me just to have the room be completely open access a week out of each month or two... like I have now.. eg anyone can just log in.. with no registration/cc check needed... does that sound better?

then, people wouldn't have to verify their identies w/credit cards.. and i wouldn't have all the current admin work of creating/sending passwords, sending/checking emails for .cc verifications etc..

I'll try it like that.. makes sense. I wish I knew more about running online businesses and all of the detail work that's needed, to keep everyone happy and avoid any delays and communication issues.. It's my responsibility to fix any problems and issues that people have.

That's what it almost always is.. not intentional... just growing pains. The good news is, I take it seriously and change my business based on these types of things. I need and like to hear complaints, "where I missed it".. that's how I can stamp out any problems and make sure that if I Do miss it with someone on occasion, I have a decent chance to set things right, and improve how I do things for everyone ..

ken

#19     Aug 16, 2002
  10. secco

secco

yo ken!

u figure out how to route naz stocks yet???? haha!

u one good trada ken!:p :p :p

#20     Aug 16, 2002