Free Stuff from Government thread.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TJustice, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Poindexter

Poindexter

That test is a joke.

iq - Copy.png

#31     Nov 9, 2018
  2. I have two people on ignore who follow my posts like little puppies desperate for attention... and someone on ignore posted..

#32     Nov 9, 2018
  3. Look at that massive spike during the Obama years!
    Damn that guy was a train wreck

#33     Nov 9, 2018
  4. Had a peek on another browser and no surprise the pathological liar xela-dexter noticed you can browse back and change your answers. Or he just did an image search.

I assure you, however, I did not do this. If I had I'd have full marks also.

Anyway, you know what your own result was the first attempt so that is enough.

#34     Nov 9, 2018
  5. Poindexter

Poindexter

Rule of thumb: always assume a leftist is telling the exact opposite of the truth, especially when projecting their faults. And especially when it's Slartocchio, the biggest liar on ET. Who claims he has me on ignore, yet still monitors my posts :D

#35     Nov 9, 2018
    TJustice likes this.
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Or maybe it was the economy Bush left,you know the worst since the great depression

#36     Nov 9, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  7. TJustice

TJustice

What did Bush have to do with the mortgage meltdown. Surely he had much less to do with it than Dems in Congress pushing for lax lending standards, Greenspan and the FED allowing no income no docs loans and wall street pretending second loans were good investments for funds.

#37     Nov 12, 2018
  8. The dems set a loose policy to relax things but in 7 years Bush never applied any brakes as it got worse and worse until boom. Tell a Republican to put the car in 2nd and pop the clutch when you shout OK giving a push. He will crash into the next wall because he was not told to turn the wheel.

#38     Nov 12, 2018
  9. TJustice

TJustice

I am sure you there are things a President could do... but why don't you offer us the when and where on the timeline.

Bush could have told the FED to tighten lending standards but in reality the President has no actual control over the FED.

There was one other factor a poster here pointed out... brilliantly.

The Wall Street Banks had gone from partnerships with partnership assets they had to preserve long time to corporations with no need to choose the long term over short term profits.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    #39     Nov 12, 2018
  10. The reasons for it all are finely detaild in several scholarly tombs. Hell even that movie covered it well. We all know what occured in broad strokes and it was because the government, BUSH'S GOVERNMENT including HIS FED were asleep at the wheel.

Republicans are economically irresponsible/criminal and that is the proven pattern over and over.

Nothing complex here, as a relative outsider I can see very well the boom and bust cycle and as boring as they are, the Dems manage the US economy far better.

Trump played tricks to create a false growth for political gain, now it is going to correct. And be fucking very glad the Dems have Congress or it would be apocalyptic in 2 years.

#40     Nov 12, 2018