Free Stocks and Commodities...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Don Bright, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Hi Don

I called your show up on that day and gave all my information. Can you tell me when the magazine subscription is gonna start??

thanks

Sterling

#11     Sep 4, 2002
  2. I submitted arount 80 subscriptions in the last 30 days or so.....you should be receiving the magazine shortly. If you don't get the October issue (due you by mid September), PM me and I will have someone follow up for you.

Thanks,

Don

#12     Sep 4, 2002
  3. Thanks Again!!

STerling

#13     Sep 4, 2002
  4. Bob777

Bob777

Shortly....LOL! I'm still waiting for mine from February. I sent Don a follow up e-mail on 3/3/02 because he said there was some radio show technical problems. Still haven't received one issue.

#14     Sep 4, 2002
  5. This is too weird. I have sent out hundreds of subscriptions since January, and for two on this board to not have them, makes we wonder if there were address problems or something. Please PM with the pertinent information.

Don

#15     Sep 4, 2002
  6. Don,

Is the offer still good? I mean can I call this Saturday? Thanks.

#16     Sep 4, 2002
  7. Please do, the magazine extended their offer for our listeners. Call 888.966.0616 during the show. 12P-1P Pacific time.

Don

#17     Sep 5, 2002
  8. mango1973

mango1973 Guest

Don,

Do you know of any magazines that focus on the clearing side of the trading business.

Thanks

#18     Sep 5, 2002
  9. Now that would be "niche" market, wouldn't it....no I really don't, but I don't doubt that there might be. I found out that there is a website dedicated to Compliance issues (Complinet)....so nothing surprises me.

Don

#19     Sep 5, 2002
  10. jstanton

jstanton

I never got my subscription and my friend never got one. I also called the show again and sent you my address in an email to you personally. I just figured you were a lying about the subscriptions to con people into your "$1000 Snake Oil Seminar". In fact I joined another prop firm because you never followed through with the subs....

#20     Sep 5, 2002