Free Stocks and Commodities - 1 year

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Don Bright, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Hi guys...it's that time of year again. Anyone wishing a free one year subscription to TASC - Stocks and Commodities is welcome to one (first 100 anyway, LOL).

The magazine does not get your email addresses (no spam). Just send your mailing address to me directly at:

donbright@brighttrading.net Put "TASC" in the subject line.

Enjoy!

Don

(I may post this up to a couple of threads, just to make sure everyone gets a chance...you might help by bumping this one for a couple of days, thanks).

2. it's legit.

don't worry, been getting don's offer for a couple of years with zero spam--snail mail and otherwise. a great deal!!

surf:D

3. ethos

ethos

What's the catch? Will it continue automatically after 1 year for a regular subscription fee?

4. No catch...since I write a monthly column I give away some every year for the last decade or so.

Don

5. OK, just bumping up, we have about 25 left.

Don

6. got anymore left ?

7. gaj

gaj

i can vouch for it, since i got one a couple years ago.

don's one of the good guys who can trade, speak, help others out AND run a trading business.

i can't vouch firsthand for his poker skills, but i suspect they're probably pretty good as well...

8. Thank you very much!!!

9. Why thank you, much appreciated....and I leave most the poker playing to my brother, LOL.

We have about 10 left.

Don

10. et123

et123

would I get an email to confirm that I got a copy reserved?
    Thanks Don.

#10     Nov 13, 2007