Free spirits

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by candletrader, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Sorry didn't mean to make you blush:) Consider it changed.

#41     Oct 22, 2002
  2. as a free spirit, I have found that the best thing is to take my trading winnings and hire blond 18 yr old virgins to smear me with peanut butter as an offering to the gods. :)

#42     Oct 22, 2002
  3. nitro

nitro

Why peanut butter?

nitro :confused: :confused:

#43     Oct 22, 2002
  4. Most kites now have a quick release that you can pull to separate from the kite in emergencies.

The bad accidents are usually people getting dragged into hard objects. If you are careful it can be a safe sport.

#44     Oct 22, 2002
  5. wth??? 27...I had the impression that you had spent years in a variety of other occupations prior to becoming a private trader...To think you are three years younger than me...Scary...

#45     Oct 22, 2002
  6. Why not ...

#46     Oct 22, 2002
  7. Cesko

Cesko

This is what Timothy Leary said on his death bed. I like it.

Talking of free spirits I admit one of my wishes is to have a chance to do LSD or DMT trip. Legally outside of the U.S. of course.

#47     Oct 23, 2002
  8. Atlantic

Atlantic

fly to the moon ...

#48     Oct 23, 2002
  9. Rigel

Rigel

If you like to feel free I highly recommend skydiving. I've got about 20 freefalls. One out of a twin engined radial at 12,000 feet. I'll never forget that 6 foot sprint out the door and hitting the prop-wash and tumling upside down at 2 miles high. YeeeeeHawwww!:D :D :D :D

#49     Oct 23, 2002