Free spirits

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by candletrader, Oct 20, 2002.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Man would I love to try that out---Mr. dark--- That has to be an amazing feeling.....How long was the flight??

Im busting out the good pics tomm....I have to look for them..

#21     Oct 21, 2002
  2. half an hour or so... though it really depends on the conditions, with the right crosscurrents you can hang out all day

don't wait, do it while you're single... once you're hitched, "honey i'm going hanggliding" just won't fly (no pun intended) :D

#22     Oct 21, 2002
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

to late im hitched......besides I dont think we have this in Florida, nowhere to jump from....hahahaha.....but i will definitely put it on my to do list

#23     Oct 21, 2002
  4. Darkhorse. That looks awesome. Gotta go.

#24     Oct 21, 2002
  5. I'm a long time windsurfer. It is the ultimate feeling of freedom out on the water on a sunny day with no one around. It is one of the few sports I have done where you forget completely about trading and anything else going on.

Recently I have taken up kitesurfing. It is kind of like windsurfing on steroids. The kites generate insane power, enough to launch you 20 feet high and glide for over 5 seconds is easily possible. It is also quite dangerous (there have been numerous fatalities) which adds to the adrenalin rush.

#25     Oct 21, 2002
  6. Sorry about this ElCubano..

But your picture in Zion made it look to me like you wanted to "Rule The FREAKIN' MARKET"

:D

#26     Oct 22, 2002
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Whoop -whoop.....:D

#27     Oct 22, 2002
  8. here's another interesting experience, hiking the Fox glacier

-not recommended for claustrophobics due to the occasional fifteen foot crevasse walls on either side...

#28     Oct 22, 2002
  9. darkhorse, which one is you?:)

#29     Oct 22, 2002
  10. the one with the red oakley baseball cap :D

i have a closeup shot, but for some reason it feels weirdly overpersonal to put my face on this board...

#30     Oct 22, 2002