Free speech and the Islamizaton of Europe

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by phenomena, Dec 22, 2010.

1. There were predictions made in the early 80's based on the current at the time migration and birth rate both of which shifted over the next decade. The Pew group still reckons the Latino demographic could be 29% of the populus of the USA by 2050

#11     Dec 24, 2010
  2. I'd say Pew is a bit slow on the draw... The official numbers (consistently under represents) put them at over 15% now, and that's just the legally immigrated, census responding ones. The illegals, often represented as 25-30million would nearly double the amount of legal, census participant hispanics. With current immigration rates, their birth rates vs caucasian birth rates, I'd say they are on track to hit 29% far before 2050. If things remain as they are, our grand children will live in a very different America, one which will be much more similar to modern day Brazil. Of course, unlike Brazil, they will still have our nukes.

#12     Dec 24, 2010
  3. The Brits should vote this bloke into 10 Downey before it's too bloody late!

#13     Dec 24, 2010
  4. I was in London some months ago. There are indeed many muslims and Indians there, more than when I was there 5-6 yrs ago.

Like most cities, it is big and somewhat impersonal. I was at shepherd's bush, there is this large shopping centre there. Anyway, i was walking when I saw this old British woman in front of me, She was on a walking stick and seemed to be asking for help, I saw her stop a few people, they just walked past her like she was nothing. Finally i saw a couple stop for her, he was arabic looking and his wife/gf was wearing that islamic scarf thing. They talked a while and the guy then led her arm, wife on one side, old woman on the other. As it happens we were going the same direction, i saw him lead her across the road to the tube station and hand her to the staff there. As i walked past, he said" you take care now Madam."

Anyway, i thought it was a nice gesture. Not all muslims want to take over the world you know, most are probably just like you and me, they just want to lead their lives.Everyone has the same fears and desires. Humanity is remarkably similar in that.

#15     Dec 24, 2010
  5. I disagree- and dont like the muslims/indians- it was a treaty UK/usa/france/germany/china signed- with nukes

#16     Dec 24, 2010
  6. usa/UK/france/USSR/china

#17     Dec 24, 2010
  7. ps the ozzies- they are hard nose fuckers- they fought in vietnam under a disguise- like the irish

#18     Dec 24, 2010
  8. all island nations:cool:

#19     Dec 24, 2010