free palm

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Free Thinker, Feb 19, 2004.

1. If anyone needs me, I'll be over at the Swiss Bank Account thread with my sand wedge.

#11     Feb 21, 2004
  2. So, $5000 to make $150 (sell the palm on Ebay) doesn't really seem worth the trouble...

#12     Feb 21, 2004
  3. Ebay....???

Trade it for golf clubs......

Michael B.

#13     Feb 21, 2004
  4. To all Posters:
    Has anyone noticed that we have had a little editing going on here? Ordinarilly this would pass under my radar, but I have to say this for the record. With all the useless and offensive crap that gets posted on ET on a daily basis, the idea that a humorous comment would be taken seriously is laughable. Although I cannot be sure, I am guessing that BuddhaTop, Electric Savant, Candletrader, and others to whom I have addressed comments are not offended, nor do they take my comments as anything other than an attempt at humor. While I appreciate the role the moderator plays, I would counsel him(or her) to keep their day job. Best of luck to you. Steve46.

By the way, If I am wrong and anyone has been offended, please indicate so here and I will be glad to apologize. Regards, Steve46

#14     Feb 21, 2004
  5. Give me a break. Keep your crap out of this forum and it won't be edited.

#15     Feb 21, 2004
  6. Richtrader:
    Thanks for revealing yourself. Are you having a bad day at the office? None of my comments are "crap". They are as previously stated. You sound angry. No need to be angry at me. By all means contact me privately at your convenience. I would be glad to speak to you about what constitutes a crappy attitude. Best Regards, Steve46

#16     Feb 21, 2004
  7. Whatever. Let's move on.

#17     Feb 21, 2004
  8. I miss all the good stuff ...

#18     Feb 21, 2004
  9. You were out of line.....your getting some of the big boys in here and you got some splainin' to do....

By the way, I am having some fun this weekend and all of this was in good fun.....Did you receive any complaints that we do not know about....? or was this your effort to make ET a better place in YOUR views....

Michael B.

#19     Feb 21, 2004