Free offer

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by andrasnm, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Did you study Pythogoras before of after you began your trading career? Did you apply arithmos in your trading?

#11     Jan 15, 2008
  2. What is Bob Kanter upto these days? and Jeff Mester for that matter? I miss the old days of ETG.

#12     Jan 15, 2008
  3. Given random prices w/ no set trends or patterns, can profitability be achieved solely thru proper money management? One of a million things I've always been curious about.

#13     Jan 15, 2008
  4. yeah...

video will be more then 2 hrs long..will post it when its done.

#14     Jan 15, 2008
  5. lindq

lindq

You can't trade, and you can't teach, and from your use of grammar you can't write either. But you got published?

Okay, I can see now from a Google search (Murine Press) that you printed your own books. That explains it.

#15     Jan 15, 2008
  6. i'm old, profitable but don't trade except for my wife's 401.. here to make you all rich and famous before i croak caue i am feeling real guilty.. PM ME!! LOL :D

#16     Jan 15, 2008
  7. wont post the vid..takes too long to render.

#17     Jan 15, 2008
  8. psychology is one of largest wastes of time in trading.

No amount of mental preparation, positive thinking, getting in the zone, or other things is going to help you if your edge and money management aren't correct.

The average trader doesn't want to feel good about his trading, he wants something that outperforms

Even the most positive bettor is going to lose money over the long haul playing the roulette wheel, because the house has the odds (the edge).

Most traders would rather be depressed and profitable, than happy and losing...

#18     Jan 15, 2008
  9. <a href='http://www.screencast.com/t/VT01JTjkTX'>MutedWhirlWind.wmv</a>

there are principles in the vid that are evident to those who are using them, yet not as clear to those who are new.

there is more meaning to what your seeing then the obvious.

#19     Jan 15, 2008

10. really cool, spectre. i enjoyed it.

nice work!

surf

#20     Jan 15, 2008