Free New Trading Systems Fully Disclosed.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Apr 14, 2011.

1. omnpmh

omnpmh

A mean reversion system.

#31     Jul 17, 2011

2. Real research ? And where are the real results ??

#32     Jul 17, 2011
  3. Hi Bashatrader We used TradeStation for along time and have ported many Functions and Systems into Traders Studo using the Programing Wizard that converts EasyLanguage into TradersStudo Basic :p It Is an extra addin you buy from TradersStudo http://www.tradersstudio.com/Produc...cmd/CatalogItemDetails/psmid/657/Default.aspx you can allso buy a little of Murrays time to help you if you need it

#33     Jul 17, 2011
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

If you can copy the code to the clip board, you can use the migration tool and migrate it into TradersStudio. That will work. I would say 90-95% of the time, other times you might need to do a bit of editing.

#34     Jul 18, 2011
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We still have no power due to the Hurricane. We expect it up later this week, but we are still checking e-mail for tech support. In addition we are having a hurricane sale, I will include a free membership pack with any new order of $495.00 or more between now and Friday. This is a $199.00 value.

#35     Aug 29, 2011
  6. When are you going to post more free systems? I hope they come soon.

#36     Oct 31, 2011
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Sorry for the delay, I have been busy on several trading projects and will get back to these posts soon.

#37     Nov 3, 2011
  8. Is there any news of the free systems?

#38     Nov 22, 2011
  9. Why don't you post some of your own, rather than bugging Murray...

#39     Nov 23, 2011
  10. Any update on seminar??:cool:

#40     May 30, 2012