Free Movies going mainstream. Film business is decaying in front of our eyes.

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by wilburbear, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Sounds like me during the week at work :)

And I still buy CDs partly because I want to support good artists like George Strait, Alan Jackson, Merle Haggard, Bryan Adams, Michael W. Smith, etc.

JJacksET4

#41     Nov 1, 2011
  2. I started out as a professional muscian. I suppose if you have a hit there is some money in recording. One time I got a check from ASCAP for 32 cents. The people who need support play live 220 nights a year, including New Years Eve.

#42     Nov 1, 2011
  3. The bitrate sucks. Flac is the way to go baby.

#43     Nov 1, 2011
  4. easymon1

easymon1

#44     Feb 2, 2020
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Bunch of free movies on Youtube. I also use Vudu too. And since I order so much shit from Amazon, the Prime movie collection is basically free.

#45     Feb 2, 2020
  6. easymon1

easymon1

If any Online Movies you found Enjoyable come to mind, why not post a link in this thread?

-
    here's one to relax and have a home brew to...

Banksy displays his art on publicly visible surfaces such as walls and self-built physical prop pieces. Banksy no longer sells photographs or reproductions of his street graffiti, but his public "installations" are regularly resold, often even by removing the wall they were painted on. A small number of Banksy's works are officially, non-publicly, sold through Pest Control.
    Banksy's documentary film Exit Through the Gift Shop
    -
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banksy
    -

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    #46     Mar 7, 2020
  7. easymon1

easymon1

8. easymon1

easymon1

#48     May 10, 2020
  9. easymon1