Free month $299 ends today at 4pm

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

Great, good on you. And you're right, I don't trade... during lunch, most days. I hope the rest of your day is succesful.

#41     Jun 17, 2008
  2. So we go from moron to wishing success.. make up your mind shill

#42     Jun 17, 2008
  3. Rock is one of the many traders in our room (over 100 now). Doing farily decent. It'd probably behoove you to listen to him instead of spending your days thinking of new ways to insult others.

Have a profitable Friday

Geoff

#43     Jun 26, 2008
  4. Is the $299 price still good 'til 2009?

#44     Nov 20, 2008
  5. lundy

lundy

they give a free trial. they pay to sponsor on ET.

whether the service is bad or good can be determined by any potential customer.

if I was a newb I'd be more careful of falling into the pessimistic unsuccessful crowd than of evaluating what an ET sponsor has to offer.

Puretick is successful and they offer a trial period. I don't know Alex's trading background, but i'd bet he has had some success (maybe not as much as most of the ET'ers have)

#45     Mar 20, 2009
  6. I disagree. They advocate a system of trading that is doomed to failure (45 point stop, 5 point profit target). Any one of us knows that this is ridiculous. In addition, they claim a 87% win rate but then the small print says that they don't actually take the trades they call.

ET management knows that PureTick is suckering credulous newbs. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing aginst Puretick suckering newbs. If someone can't figure out that Puretick is a scam, they should get taken and maybe next time they'll do a few days worth of research before entering their credit card number online.

What I don't think is right is that ET gives them a voice. This is supposed to be a place where newbs can come and get some good free advice (in part, anyhow). It's supposed to be a place for pros as well, but any pro knows that Puretick is a scam.

I guess that's why Baron has an internet business worth xx million dollars and I don't.

#46     Mar 20, 2009
  7. PurePrick.. spam n scam

#47     Mar 20, 2009
  8. lundy

lundy

ET is a newbies nightmare imo. Between the pessimists, the sponsors, the moderators, the other newbs, the multiple aliases, it's a nightmare....

but trading is difficult, so a traders first job is to discern what is valuable in becoming a better trader, and what is not.

#48     Mar 20, 2009
  9. 5 point target.. 45 point stop

Aaaaaaaahahahaaaaa :p

#49     Mar 20, 2009
  10. Yep, you do have a point there. It's getting downright foolish around here these days, what with the multi-alias kooks dominating the boards.

#50     Mar 20, 2009