Free month $299 ends today at 4pm

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

Seriously, do you actually believe that the best traders didn't all have mentors? I think it's great that some successful traders offer mentorships or educational programs. I'm sure the likes of Linda Raschke have helped loads of people become successful.

#31     Jun 17, 2008
  2. Shut up you moron, you've signed up to try and rescue this pathetic snake oil thread.. take it elsewhere loser

#32     Jun 17, 2008
  3. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

That's nice. I ask a simple question and you just abuse me.

Let me ask one more time - do you think successful traders need mentors or not?

#33     Jun 17, 2008
  4. I'm not treating you like a trader.. you signed up to be a shill and will be treated as such.. fuck off

#34     Jun 17, 2008
  5. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

I'm hardly a shill if I'm simply saying that new traders should have a mentor - it's kind of stating the obvious isn't it?

#35     Jun 17, 2008
  6. I've checked your post history shill.. so can everyone else

#36     Jun 17, 2008
  7. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

That's fine by me. I have no issue with people knowing I'm a member of Puretick, why would I?

The point is, regardless of how anyone learns to trade, and WHO it is with, it's a good idea to have a mentor - surely you can't argue with that?

#37     Jun 17, 2008
  8. And instead of trading in their room you are here shilling.. fuck off

#38     Jun 17, 2008
  9. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

It's deadzone you moron...

#39     Jun 17, 2008
  10. Ahhh our little shill comes to life when you point out he doesn't trade :p

ps: ER2 up $400 per car in the last half hour.. I guess it is the dead zone for shills :cool:

#40     Jun 17, 2008