Free month $299 ends today at 4pm

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Who is the lucky winner?

#11     Jun 5, 2008
  2. Nice call. Don't bother waiting from a response from the failed traders/ snake-oil salesmen. Whenever a question comes up that tends to hit too close to home, they just ignore it.

These guys are making an art form out of the old technique (was it Goebbels'?) of lying huge and sticking to it.

#12     Jun 5, 2008
  3. I WON!

#13     Jun 5, 2008
  4. To Shapeshifter,

Wow there is a moronic name.

Here is a simple answer to your question "If someone produces a good product, why do they have to sell it?"

Hmm. Someday if you can make it to college (a school above the high school level) take a course in business.

If Steve Jobs made such good products, why doesn't he just use it himself?

If Howard Schultz (Founder of Starbucks) made good coffee why doesn't he just drink it himself?

If dese guys were so smart at Yale law school why don't they just open up a law firm and represent morons like you? Why do they teach law?

And if my BMW dealer sold such good cars, why the hell does he need to advertise?

If I sold a poor product no one would buy it jerk.

I would not receive tons of emails thanking me for helping traders become better traders. We would get 10 signups per week and 10 people would quit at the end of the week.

Surely they would be warned by trading losers such as yourself and be on guard for the snake oil salesman. But then they might have a little conflict---like the new trader who emailed me and thanked me for helping him make $2,000.00 in the selloff.

(Note: I did not make anyone money. They learned on their own. They had the courage to define a market edge and they took the trade.)

I am only a coach. I don't throw the touchdown pass.

Another quick question.

Where are my most poplular losers? Mandrillbreath, Sudso, Reamer and Jimmy Jam? I realize I have not logged on as often as I should and was not able to check in for the past 5 weeks. ( I have a business to run and just can't spend all day playing video games and try to challenge trading pros.

I was hoping to log in and find I have another wife, and all the other crap these idiots manage to say.

And there has been a bit of a slow down in signups. Let's face it--- intelligent people love to see me rip apart less intellectually astute people.

But I did have 5 minutes tonight.

See you guys soon.

Check out our room.

Yes this is "shameless promotion." But it works.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#14     Jun 9, 2008
  5. Spectra, I've got nothing against Puretick but those are horrible analogies. You'd get a Z if you were in a debate :D

You're in the business of making money. Your product makes you money. You're selling the very tool that is making you money.

On the other hand, if Howard Schultz or Steve Jobs never sold their products, they would be poor as sh*t. Because their products do not generate $ all by themselves :cool:

I do understand why you're selling your service though so I've got nothing against that. I don't see why a trader can't be a businessman, too.

#15     Jun 9, 2008
  6. What a disgusting little worm you are Spectra..

When are you going to stop ripping off people?

#16     Jun 9, 2008

7. *yawn*

I just gave up on the concept of ever getting anything logical out of you.

You just keep saying dumb shit like this:

When you continuously say ignorant shit like the above quote, eventually intelligent people like myself lose interest in debating with you because it is pointless.

Seriously, what you said was so ignorant and irrelevant it gave me a headache.

BOTTOM LINE:

Anyone that is stupid enough to sign up for your bullshit snake-oil deserves to lose their money.

Nothing else to say to you, you are boring as hell, illogical and all-in-all, worthless.

Anxious to see how you fare with this economic downturn coming about. We know you don't really trade, and without a steady stream of subscriptions...

Well, let me say it like this:

"BLUE HORSESHOE LOVES THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE"!

That's it from me on this subject. You simply are not worth it. Your ignorance while initially novel, is no longer entertaining.

#17     Jun 9, 2008
  8. Excellent point, well stated.

#18     Jun 9, 2008
  9. Avoid this disgusting little worm's snake oil at all costs!

#19     Jun 9, 2008
  10. hcour

hcour Guest

<b>I</b> am Spartacus!

#20     Jun 9, 2008