Free money in silver?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tim888, Apr 20, 2011.

1. The problem with the dollar is the multinational corporations that want it low and have a strong lobby to keep it low. The American consumer pays the difference of what they distribute to their shareholders as dividends. Actually, the American consumers subsdize multinational shareholders by accepting a form of high taxation due to a devalued dollar that helps their profits. In other words, people are sleeping. They voted Democrats and they got the shorter end.

#21     Apr 20, 2011
  2. S2007S

S2007S

There will be a collapse in commodities, silver, gold, etc, etc, maybe not now, maybe not 3 months or 2 years, but when silver finally reaches it peak and falls along with the other commodities its going to be some incredible collapse. Im talking 50% or more in weeks time.....Go back to the 1980s and remember when silver peaked and fell, it didn't come back for another 30 years. Same thing will happen again....for now though there is plenty of free money in silver, until the fed takes away the easy money policies and they stop printing trillions silver and the rest of the commodities around the world will continue to surge!

#22     Apr 20, 2011

3. You are probably correct. It is amazing that the FED does not understand that by keeping rates lower the only thing they feed is a soaring silver, a falling dollar and escalating inflation. Or is it maybe their true objective for some reason?

#23     Apr 20, 2011
  4. Hardly. When oil collapsed to 20% of it's previous value, that wasn't "upside". The point is that it's ridiculous to view the the price of the dollar vs. such a commodity as a commentary on the dollar. Clearly the dollar did not increase its value 400% during that stretch.

#24     Apr 20, 2011
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

That period was included. And you totally missed the point about CPI and other measures of inflation. But beleive what you want and don't let the facts get in the way.

#25     Apr 20, 2011
  6. Visaria

Visaria

I'm sure you're right, but that shouldn't prevent one from making hay whilst the sun shines :D .

#26     Apr 20, 2011
  7. ronblack

ronblack

Everyone I know is buying silver today for a quick profit.

#27     Apr 20, 2011
  8. What did your friend do with the free money real estate he held?

#28     Apr 20, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

That can't be a good sign.

#29     Apr 20, 2011
  10. S2007S

S2007S

Couple of weeks ago I was at a local mall, well as I was making my way through the mall I noticed small kiosks, there were around 3 throughout the mall, do you know what they were doing? They were buying gold.....

Now I have seen tops in markets before but when you have multiple kiosks in a MALL trying to buy your gold it might mean were not too far from a peak!

Keep notice of how many we buy gold stores are popping up, its just like the early 80's, everyone knows what happened after that, don't we?

#30     Apr 20, 2011