Free Mentoring

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Brandonf, Mar 25, 2008.

1. bhairava

bhairava

Dear Brandonf,

Good day. Everyday one is alive is a good day. I am getting grounded in the basics of TA, strategies, etc. to daytrade currencies and indexes, later.

I am a health professional, who has practiced chiropractic and has recently obtained a pharmacy license. For two decades, I have studied anti-aging medicine and the use of nutraceuticals and Chinese herbs. (Radiaion therapy will require that the patient take steps to counteract the suppresion of the bone-marrow). I also have friends who practice light medicine--such as acupuncture.

Please feel free to contact me, even if you do not wish to select to mentor me. (I will be happy to let you PM me, via the
    ET message forum--altho, I don't know how it works).

Good luck and may God bless you always!

#51     Mar 25, 2008
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Brandorf, wishing you a speedy recovery, all the best!

#52     Mar 25, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Healthwise I'm feeling better every day. The biggest adjustment right now is that my entire right upper chest area feels likes its been torn out (which actually.....), so i've really had to adjust how I sleep and its been a bitch. Im normally an on the stomach or on the right side curled up kinda sleeper, and both of those are not so good for me right now. I met a guy through a friend that had the same thing done five years ago and he still can not lay on his left side..so who knows how it will turn out. The funny things is that if you go very lightly with heat or something very cold, I have no feeling at all over the surface of the skin, none at all, but if i put the slightest pressure on it, then it feels like I've been hit with a baseball bat. Other then that though even the doctors say Im doing pretty well, and he thinks Im a funny guy on top of it all.

#53     Mar 25, 2008
  4. Wish I saw this post earlier would have liked to join the group also. Ive been trying to learn on my own for years. everytime i think i figuered it out market has other thougts. Iam not gonna ask to be part of the group as it looks like you already got lot more than you bargained for.

#54     Mar 26, 2008
  5. This seems like such a golden opportunity, but unfortunately I graduate next year and would not have been eligible anyways. I wish I could hit you up on this offer in the future, a raincheck perhaps?

#55     Mar 26, 2008
  6. ATLien

ATLien

#56     Mar 26, 2008
  7. Yeah that sleeping thing is a real problem. When I had my heart valve replaced a few years ago, it took weeks before I could sleep or even cough without a lot of pain. And, I don't function well without sleep. I was back in the office in a week, because It didn't hurt any more or less to be here vs. home.

Not sure what you're doing with the mentoring, but more important, I just wanted to say "take care of yourself" - get better, and good luck!

Don

#57     Mar 27, 2008
  8. pismo10

pismo10

I anyone is interested/willing to mentor an ES daytrader, I need the help. Close, much better, but not there yet. Very tough, everyday seems different. Please PM.

#58     Mar 27, 2008
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Thank you Don. I'm glad to hear things have gotten better for you. Like you, I'll hurt just as much and be just as sick if I lay in bed and bitch about it as I will be if I come in and work. The thing is though, that if I come in and work something interesting might happen to actually distract me from the pain for a period of time, however brief it may be.

#59     Mar 31, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

A venue.

I had originally said I'd do this for three people, but then what happens is that I get a lot of emails from a lot of people who probably deserve to be helped. I'm hoping that I can help a lot of people and to show that the basic skills required to hit the road to profitability can be taught, and a good mentor is probably the best person to learn it from.

So- Originally I'm thinking 3 people or so...and I figured for that Yahoo Messanger or something similar could work. Now, I'm up closer to 50 than to 3, but I want to still be able to deliver a very high quality product. So, any idea's on a place to host our meetings would be great. From there we can formalize things even more and then get going.

Brandon

#60     Mar 31, 2008