Free Mentoring

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Brandonf, Mar 25, 2008.

1. I see your point, but there's still the argument that just because you CAN pay full price for your care doesn't mean you should have to. Obviously you want the best for your own health but maybe you can haggle a bit over the sticker price. But again, thats just me... I'm cheap. :D

#41     Mar 25, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Oh, I dont want to give the impression I'm paying full frieght. I'd be stupid to do that. About 1/3 of all health care costs are due to insurance and I've gotten them to remove that from my billings since they obviously dont have to deal with the insurance company when it comes to my treatments and I tend to pay upfront or within 15/20 days.

your fellow tightwad,
    Brandon

#42     Mar 25, 2008
  3. LOL I should have figured that you had already worked the angles.

#43     Mar 25, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I guess this will be my third public service message on ET. My first was for men to feel themselves up often, and not just low. Next was this free mentorship offer, and now : GET YOURSELF SOME HEALTH INSURANCE NO MATTER WHAT! If you don't have health insurance at the very least have some sort of catastrophe insurance (I had policy from the duck that paid $25,000 if I ever got cancer) in place. If you don't do these things you really are playing russian roulette with your life. I go to the Unv of Iowa for my car because its the best place in Iowa, and they where the only place willing to make a reasonable deal with me on payment being that Im uninsured. UI is also the place where everyone in Iowa with no insurance and being covered by the state is sent. There are some very sad cases there and I thank god every day that I've been blessed to have a talent that allowed me to make good money so I dont find myself in that situation. I'm also very blessed to have a family that would do anything to help me, and to have two very loyal business partners Carl, and Anthoney, who keep the ship running when Im too sick and or bitchy to be seen in public.

Anyway, get insurance..no excuses.

#44     Mar 25, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

One more book to add to the list for you guys. One up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch. If you can find Confessions of a Stock Broker ( I forget the auther and its out of print, I lost my copy along time ago but took good notes) it would also be helpful for you.

#45     Mar 25, 2008
  6. If this is what you are looking for they are available on Amazon, out of print so used.

Confessions of a Stockbroker (Hardcover)
    by Andrew A. Lanyi (Author)

#46     Mar 25, 2008
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Thats the one. Hopefully you can all get ahold of a copy, tis a great book.

#47     Mar 25, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well, I am turning my PMs back on for now, however if your name is not on the post on this thread listing who's in the group or I have not PM'd you saying you are, then your not in the group and its closed. I simply cant take on any more people at this point.

I would like those of you who are in the program to send me your email address and phone numbers so I can reach you before and during the mentorship. None of your info will be used for any purpose other than this mentoring. Meaning I wont even use it myself for sales purposes, let alone pass it on to someone else.

Thank you .

Brandon

#48     Mar 25, 2008
  9. mrmoose

mrmoose

sorry to hear about your health situation. I have two ideas that might help you save money. First is to use Canadian pharmacies. The second is medical tourism. Depending on the nature of your condition, if you need procedures done going to Israel or India might save you a lot of money without compromising your care in the least.

#49     Mar 25, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I've thought about going to Bombay, they have a very good hospital there that is staffed by American Trained physicians and staff. There is also a place in Thailand that is supposed to be excellent. The doctor who is doing my primary care used to work there. For me though , I don't know for sure how all of this will end, and I'd rather be closer to my family. Im still making money with my managment business and my bond firm, so thats ok, and even when I'm too sick to do anything my partners have been great at stepping in and taking hold of the ship. Thanks for the kind words and thoughs.

Brandon

#50     Mar 25, 2008