Free Mentoring

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Brandonf, Mar 25, 2008.

1. That's been my experience too! We'll see if this turns out to be one of those moments. Keep me in mind. And feel well.

DD

#31     Mar 25, 2008
  2. jho

jho

Brandon, if you would like I could get everyone's email address so we can contact them around April 2? Let me know if I can help.

BTW, thank you for doing this, very much appreciated.

#32     Mar 25, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

There is less liquidity than you might think. As I've said I manage a low 8 figure account, but the average stock I get involved with trades well under 100k shares per day, so it can get trickity.

#33     Mar 25, 2008
  4. cgar

cgar

If spots open up keep me on the waiting list.

Thanks

#34     Mar 25, 2008
  5. Would it be possible for unlucky few outsiders to somehow learn the techniques without trading the stock?

perhaps you could post your ideas here and we ca learn what you do without influencing thinly traded stocks..

#35     Mar 25, 2008
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

The people I mentor will get all the basics, all the foundations. From there they will develop it out in a manner that works for them. I wont go into too much depth with anyone on the exact criteria I use for picking the low market cap, low volume stocks, except to say that its all available in public forums and in books such as The Hedge Fund Edge, Peter Lynch's books and any number of other places.

#36     Mar 25, 2008
  7. eagle

eagle

Firstly, I wish great success to all those lucky guys. Secondly, this act is just proving your generous heart, it doesn't have a counter-argument to another thread because...

1. The fact you didn't charge them, show that you really have a good skill to trade stocks, meaning that you make a living by trading stock, not from subscription/mentor fee.
    2. The others guru who charge, they probably didn't have the good skill to trade stocks, meaning that they make a living with subscription fee, not from trading stock.

#37     Mar 25, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

At this point I could certainly use the extra money. As I stated earlier I'm just lucky enough to not have insurance. So, while I've been paying for all of my medical needs all that good stuff, it does not leave much for other things. Funny story, some fund raising lady at the University of Iowa said they noticed I was paying cash and was not getting any kind of discount, so I must be a person of some means. She asks me if Id like to donate a "small amount" like $100,000 or so to the Hospitals research. I got a free diner and good laugh out of it. I was like, Ive already donated close to a million lady, what more do you want from me?

#38     Mar 25, 2008
  9. I assume that since you've already been diagnosed etc that there are no health insurers who will touch you at this point. Seems like there should be some kind of way around that problem...just a thought..

#39     Mar 25, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Its really my own fault. I could have had insurance years ago but was too stuburn. I've issues with migraines for years and all the insurance companies kept coming back saying they would cover anything but migraine. My response was look ya jerks, the only thing I need to see the doctor for is migraines, so Im not gonna get the stupid policy. Biggest mistake of my life. There are a lot of different social outlets and programs that would help me, but at this point Im still solvent and would feel guilty taking advantage of it when I know there are others in as much need as me with many fewer resourses available to them.

#40     Mar 25, 2008