Free Mentoring

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Brandonf, Mar 25, 2008.

1. geoarb

geoarb

i would like to thank brandon.

And to say goodbye to my kids ! (locking myself up in my study) :D

#21     Mar 25, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Ok, here are the few things I need from those of you whom I'm going to mentor. We will make it start after April 2nd so noone thinks its an april fools joke.

First of all as i have mentioned there are a couple books I want you to have read. How to Make money in stocks by William O'neil, How to make money in bull and bear markets by Stan Weinstien (I know he looks like a retard on the cover, forgive him though for that, the content is good), and Mark Bouchers The Hedge Fund Edge. I'd also like you to listen to Gary Kaultbaums radio program the investors edge as often as possible. Its archived on his site at www.garyk.com.

Next, you will need a dailygraphs.com subsription from IBD. Its about $70 a month. When you order it tell the motherfuckers that Your ordering it because I TOLD YOU TOO and they can take that off the amount the pricks sue me for. (I'm not bitter, I swear)

Next we will need to find a format to delever the mentorship content in. Preferably its free unless you all want to go in for a hotcomm package for a month or so. Anyone with ideas throw em out.

I do expect you will all have done the very basic work I'm asking of before you join the group. If it appears that you have not, those who have worked with me in the past, paying me $3000 to $5000 know I have no problem giving you a full refund and telling you to stop wasting our time. This will be the same. Please do the work, especially the prework. If you want to get a bit of an idea of what I do I have a few thousand posts here on ET. Some are me just being moody and snippy, but others are very good. I guess you'll have to sort through to find the gems, but its probably work the time and effort to do so.

#22     Mar 25, 2008
  3. That's hardcore Brandon. Very impressive. Keep us posted. Thanks again for doing that, especially for my Marine brethren. They deserve a break.

#23     Mar 25, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I tend to first look for stocks showing relative strenght or weakness depending on my mood and the markets. I've always got lists of both, but sometimes I'm a lot more aggressive looking for one than the other. Most of it is based upon very simple price and volume patterns and also some P&F breakout patterns as well. Once I find the charts I like I then try to figure out if I like the company as much as I like the stock. If both click, then its a good if there is a setup.

#24     Mar 25, 2008
  5. geoarb

geoarb

Hotcomm works fine.....

#25     Mar 25, 2008
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Ive turned off my private messaging feature for now coz I really hate saying no to someone, but if the group gets to large it will really be of no help to anyone. We are set and will start on or about April 2nd.

#26     Mar 25, 2008
  7. eagle

eagle

Congratulation! Now you have an unhurt and diplomatic way to say NO. :D

#27     Mar 25, 2008
  8. Totally late to the party, I know.

However, if you have any spaces open up, please... SIGN ME UP.

Thanks,

DD

#28     Mar 25, 2008
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Sometimes being at the right place at the right time is all it takes. I know that has happened a number of times for me, and where it not for those few "lucky breaks" I put myself in position to take advantage of I cant imagine where I'd be right now. My first big break came because I agreed to an interview of traders for what turned out to be Innerworth. It turns out that the person backing the project had been a very successful fund manager for some time and when he listened to my interview he wanted to give me a chance to manage money. Thats all I'd wanted all my life, one chance..so what did I do....I pissed my pants and didnt make any money. Did not really lose any, but I was not willing to step up to the place when the right ball was thrown. He was gracious in closing the account, but it proved a very valuable lesson even in that failure.

#29     Mar 25, 2008
  10. Hi Brandonf!

2 more people in your group will make it a nice, round number!

Unless the group is 100 people I doubt that it can hurt itself- there too much liquidity in the stock market to worry about that!

If you add me I promise I would not ask too many questions and inundate you with clarifications!

Thanks!

Alex

#30     Mar 25, 2008