Free Mentoring

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Brandonf, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Super, I'll get to the bookstore and get busy. You certainly are generating loads of good karma for yourself here. I'll be thinking good thoughts for your venture in Iowa City. I took my father to chemo, radiation therapy every other day for about seven months so I know how damned unpleasant all that can be.

#11     Mar 25, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I walked into the Radiation lab a few weeks ago and it looked like something out of the Friday night freak show. I dont think i'll be doing it. Of course when it comes right down to the wire your opinions can change. I mean afterall, less than a week after finding out I had my very own set of tits, which would have been a dream come true in HS, I had em cut out....so you know...who knows.

#12     Mar 25, 2008
  3. Just curious. How many markets will you be following, and what chart time frame(s)?

#13     Mar 25, 2008
  4. Brandon-

Very generous offer.

I hope life and trading find you well.

#14     Mar 25, 2008
  5. well at least you're keeping your sense of humor about the whole thing. That will serve you quite well. I know what you mean about the creepiness of the radiation lab, hopefully youll be able to avoid it.

#15     Mar 25, 2008
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'm good no matter what Reaver. Thanks.

#16     Mar 25, 2008
  7. You got that right bud. Keep your chin up.

Later on man.

#17     Mar 25, 2008
  8. Brandon,

I wish you the best on your health issues. As I have said you are one of the few class acts left here.

You mentioned O'neil. I have been studying Wyckoff. As I understand O'neil trade with price and volume primarily. Is your method of trading stocks going to be based on trading with PV. Just curious. Good luck on your teaching expedition.

#18     Mar 25, 2008
  9. geoarb

geoarb

Am i in?

:D

#19     Mar 25, 2008
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

So I ended up going a little bit over three. I really just have a hard time saying no...ask my kids.

Anyway, Callingtops, SoCalTrader619 (a former Marine, as a sidenote my oldest brother was in the Army Ranger Rgt until 2003 when he was injured and discharged, much love and respect for anyone who has served our country) gehko, johnstn, jho, geoarb, smiley, 1nibbler (another former marine) snowbird123, geoarb, cookding, balda, and johncool. So..its a little bit more than three, and my advacned appologies to any sponsor on ET selling mentorships.

Brandon

#20     Mar 25, 2008