free mentoring towards a trading position

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by traderopp, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like to throw in Alex Wasileski's name into the mix for consideration.

He's not a total noob since he trades on a simulator.

#51     Feb 9, 2009
  2. Isn't life strange at times? I mean, there's people here who really, really want the Op to fail, so they post and re post making sure his ad is seen and contributing to his success.

There's folks who seem to know it's going to end in failure for sure, without a scrap of evidence, but they too contribute to his success.

So there's a bunch of traders creating momentum for someone else to benefit from. Isn't that just like the essence of trading? We are actually buying into or selling out of an idea and all the while an other prospers from our momentum.

I wonder if he planned it that way? Not that it matters now - the games over and won.

#52     Feb 9, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

and they wont give a damn

#53     Feb 9, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Give that he is anonymous, that says something about his character? Could we then make the same conclussion about you? You after all seem to feel very comfortable insulting people and making all sorts of allegations behind the anonimity of a made up name on a message board.

#54     Feb 9, 2009
  5. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

it just pisses me off when these bastards come here and b.s. with these posts you know this fraud street (wall street).

#55     Feb 9, 2009
  6. tango29

tango29

This as usual is entertaining. I don't know if he/she is a fraud or not, but what does it hurt anyone of the people to check it out? Have they lost their ability to think for themselves as a result of contact? It doesn't hurt to throw a reminder to people to be aware if money gets brought up, and the so forth, but the over the top swearing and general beligirence to someone who has made no wild claims of impossible returns, or claimed the grail, or said for only $10,000 they'll teach to trade is ridiculous.
    I have corresponded with a few people on here who to this day have remained anonymous in their posts, but have been lauded by the others as a real trader, or a genius or someone who really knows what is going on in trading. Hell, alot of people knew Madoff, but didn't know he was a scam artist supreme! He's so good, a guy he scammed is representing him. LOL

#56     Feb 9, 2009
  7. bkveen3

bkveen3

I honestly don't understand the haters. I have given him NOTHING. We chatted for a while today about whats going to happen and what all he will train me in. At no point will I be transferring money to him. Why is everyone here so close minded that they aren't willing to give anything a chance. Please give me a worst case scenario that doesn't have me no worse off than I currently am. I don't know. If your not going to take some risks whats the point in living.

#57     Feb 9, 2009
  8. jtr3

jtr3

Geez, did I forget to hit send on my PM?
    :p

Edit: wow your quick ^ , I agree, let us know how it goes.

#58     Feb 9, 2009
  9. Redneck

Redneck

bkveen3 - Sir

If you’ve been around for a while then I’m sure you know how many scam artists there are in this business

The “haters” as you call them – I believe – are really trying to ferret out those with a similar agendas (scams) and really don’t mean any harm

Are there some here who are just plain loathsome – sure I would be naïve to think otherwise… But most are motivated by really good intent - I believe

Hell I’m skeptical too – but that said - I really wish you well - more success than imaginable - and that it all works out for the very best

Redneck

#59     Feb 9, 2009
  10. Guys,

Sincere apologies for this but ET have booted Traderopp so I have lost all your names/details and hence this public response and apology.

I fell foul of the advertising rule and I guess having a global team that evolved from friendships on ET is the reason I missed the no-ads rule. The intro screen is not something I look at after years on ET and as I was trying to be low key I thought it was more of what I had done already. I placed the ad in Trading and ET moved it to Hook Up and let it run without telling me there was an issue.

Apologies to ET, I stand corrected.

Anyway, I did go through every PM and made my selection and it was a very difficult choice.

There are a number of real quality traders that I would be very interested in working with in the future as we have definite expansion goals. So with that in mind I may place an ad in ET in 3 – 6 months time.

Wishing you every success,

Traderopps on behalf of Traderopp

To the rest, remember: Those who can, do: those who can't, complain!

#60     Feb 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.