free mentoring towards a trading position

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by traderopp, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Traderopp,

It would be great if you and whoever you choose continue replying to this thread while performing this exercise.

Would be interesting to find out the progress.

Regards,
    redduke

#41     Feb 9, 2009
  2. ATLien

ATLien

It would be great if you:

[​IMG]

#42     Feb 9, 2009
  3. It kind of comes down to this. The OP claims to be successful. But the OP could not afford to properly compensate ET for running as the OP said, an advertisement". Aka "sponsor"

Now, given that the OP is anonymous, we already have a pretty good idea of his/her character...

#43     Feb 9, 2009
  4. Boib

Boib

Or it could be that opportunity of a lifetime that we are letting pass by.

An opportunity presents itself and we run from it because we don’t believe anyone would do this.

In both his books Mark Douglas gives the example of a guy standing on the street offering free money. Nobody approached him; in fact people avoided him because free money doesn’t exist in most of our realities.

Tradeopp; It would be interesting to know how many responses you had.

#44     Feb 9, 2009
  5. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

stay away from anonymous post.

no phone number
    no company name
    no address.

waste of time
    anyone or any firm serious about recruiting traders would have a business card. isn't that business 101 advertising. internet is no different.

no phone number no reply no pictures either.

#45     Feb 9, 2009
  6. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

why don't you just f#ck off with your b.s. advertising post here.

#46     Feb 9, 2009
  7. I don't know. I can't see where the scam is and I've read this umpteen times.

I would have gone for it except I just found out I'm pregnant and feel like the world is caving in on me or I'm elated or I don't know what. Big changes ahead anyway.

I guess a lot of people applied without comment here. Some people have got it in for "him" for no real reason other than they doubt anything good happens for free.

But under different circumstances I would apply. I mean - what is there to lose? I think I'd know very quickly if it was a scam and I'd blow it out of the water straight away like I did Hershey.

Seems like either I win or they lose! Pity about the timing as I'm curious. And if it's a scam I'd love to get my teeth into it, but my female intuition (seldom wrong) is this is for real.

#47     Feb 9, 2009
  8. bkveen3

bkveen3

I was the candidate selected. I was not asked for any kind of contribution or money. You would be surprised. If he comes back looking for another candidate I encourage you to listen. He will never ask you for anything but hard work. When the plan is explained to you it makes sense. I'll be expecting some people to shout now. Have fun! :)

P.S the post about being too scared to take a chance fits perfectly here. Sometimes it really pays off.

#48     Feb 9, 2009
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Observations:

1. You can write fuck on ET. We are mostly adults here.

2. Including the full OP is not needed and it just provides more visibility, (advertisement if you wish) for the "scammer".

Also please tell us how you REALLY feel! :)

#49     Feb 9, 2009
  10. Ribs

Ribs

you are such a young tool my friend

you'll see

#50     Feb 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.