"FREE" mentor for NEWBIES

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T-REX, Dec 17, 2003.

1. T-REX

T-REX

I will not let this Ass clown and his many aliases ruin my training thread.

For all who are interested in learning how to trade profitably just PM me and I will let you know when I will be preparing to go forth.

To those of you who are serious about learning and are dedicated and committed to the learning process I will send you the material that I have published to help get you started.

To the rest of you its been nice knowing ya.

Good luck in the future.

#51     Dec 18, 2003
  2. todd960

todd960

T-Rex I am very interested in either a live demo or another journal.
    The rest of these clowns that bash you must be scared of something.

#52     Dec 18, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

They are afraid of being made to look stupid.
    Many here at ET have some knowledge about the market but very few understand how to translate that knowledge into knowhow.

It is one thing to know that you should trade with the overall trend, but it is another thing to understand if the trend is up or down and how to profit from it?

That is what I want to teach to those interested in learning how to trade profitably and extract $$$ from the market on a consistent basis.

#53     Dec 21, 2003
  4. mr_minty

mr_minty

LOL! "2 Bar Bling-Bling"

#54     Dec 21, 2003
  5. T-REX

T-REX

Im happy to see that my post is so amusing to you. Now come and join me in the ET competition.

:p

#55     Dec 22, 2003
  6. T-REX

T-REX

Quote from mr_minty:

LOL! "2 Bar Bling-Bling"

Quote from nkhoi:

I agree lets put it in Rap category.

I missed you all at the competition today.

What happend? can't put your money where your mouth is?

p.s. Thanks for the lunch money.:p

BWahahahahahh!:D

#56     Dec 22, 2003
  7. Y-A-W-N

Those pretend trades are simply awesome T-Rex. How can we help to stroke your ego more for you? We just aren't worthy enough to help you in this department T-Rex. Do you want us to write pretend accolades so that you can quote them on your own web site?

Your 12 week course is going to be a real bear.

Hey, T-Rex. As a multimillionaire what do you do for fun? Travel? Buy computers? Fast cars? Dream of owning a NYSE seat?

#57     Dec 22, 2003
  8. T-REX

T-REX

Unlike your NON-trading, living at home with Mama out of trailer park, Cheeto's eatin, Ass scratchin, beer drinking,non drivers license having, unemployed locked in your basement jackin off, pot belly fartbelchin, multiple ET aliase havin, peepin Tom internet stalkin sleepover with Michael Jackson, no neck hairy back jackolope look alike, My trades are not make believe!

but your bank account is. :p LOL!

Keep on stalking me you sick sonofBeeatch!
    I'll kick your arse in the ET challenge anyday!

#58     Dec 22, 2003
  9. mr_minty

mr_minty

LOL! Sorry to give the impression that i was joining in your thread bashing...I'm not...I support the idea of a constructive forum helping newbie and experienced traders..

I just thought nkhoi's suggestion of a rap category was really funny after reading some of Canibus' "thug" posts! :)

#59     Dec 22, 2003
  10. A fool and his money are soon parted.

You sure do have the integrity and style of a mulitmillionaire.

#60     Dec 22, 2003