"FREE" mentor for NEWBIES

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T-REX, Dec 17, 2003.

1. hey rex,

nice to see you back, a suggestion, hold the LIVE DEMO in the chat room, rather open a T REX LIVE DEMO room within the elite room, its easy its free and real time. way better than posting.

go for it, dude !

surfer :)

#41     Dec 17, 2003
  2. T-REX

T-REX

hey surf

suggestion noted.
    will do.

#42     Dec 17, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

If you are new to trading and/or are seriously looking to make trading your profession then I strongly urge you to sign up for this free training.

I need to get a consensus as to what you would like to be covered during our initial 12 week training.

I want to focus on areas of interest as well as covering all of the basics.

#43     Dec 18, 2003
  4. This spamming idiot's thread doesn't even belong in Chit Chat.

He's been proven a liar and after-the-fact trade genius many times. He is only trying to drum up biz from clueless newbies for his "market letter" via free ET advertising.

Go away spam boy.

Thank you.

ppp

#44     Dec 18, 2003
  5. T-REX

T-REX

Please.....do tell me where you have seen me post after the fact trades?

The T-REX Journal (now closed) is full of PRE-MARKET buy and sell signals along with a lengthy track record going back several years.

Not to mention I also conducted a live demo with realtime trades along with blow by blow commentary.

You could never in your wildest dreams accomplish the level of trading success I have. You will never be as good a trader as you could be because of your negative attitude and multiple aliases.

STOP STALKING ME!

Get a life.

#45     Dec 18, 2003

6. It would appear that YOU are SPAMMING T-REX!

Why do you guys insist on trashing a guy who is tryna help people? I don't get it?

This guy has not charged a penny but yet he has to put up with so much crap outta you all.

I tell ya if I were him I would not do anything for you ungrateful bastards.
    :mad:

Oh, I get it. The ones that are harassing T-REX MUST BE peddlers of systems and touting all kinds of worthless newsletter and market timing garbage that NO ONE can use or profit from .

IIIIIIIIII see now!

You all are afraid that the unsuspecting ones that pay BIG $$$ for your wares will come running over to T-REX who is NOT charging a dime to mentor people.

What a shame. Too bad for you vendors of CRAP!

T-REX is now offering to mentor YOUR clients for "FREE"!

Now you all will be out of business for good.

good riddens.
    :mad: :p

#46     Dec 18, 2003
  7. Contraian me thinks that you are T-Rex. So be it. On to the good stuff.

You state:

"The 1st group of traders who took advantage of the last offer are doing great. Now you too have that same opportunity to improve your trading without it costing a dime!"

Please, just one - any and all - person, people who would like to state that he is part of this group and has followed the "Hot List," "PulseScam" stuff into profitable trading and blissful education, please back up his claims.

"Doing great," in my limited definition is that they ran 180 degrees in the opposite direction of any of your garbage, lies and deceit.

#47     Dec 18, 2003
  8. Canibus

Canibus

Yo. T-REX is da hommie I told ya'll bout in my journal.

Thanx hommie fo da hook up. I aint had a losing week since u done hooked a brotha up.

YOU DA MAN HOMMIE

U need 2 reconize B2K

T-REX taught me how ta pimp dem ES points 4 real.

Blaze 1 fo Johnny

#48     Dec 18, 2003
  9. Why is T-REX suddenly in Chit?? That's unfair and an outrage! :eek:

#49     Dec 18, 2003
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

I agree lets put it in Rap category.

#50     Dec 18, 2003