"FREE" mentor for NEWBIES

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T-REX, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Done deal! they are on ignore, now getting to the matter at hand, when will you start your journal/demo?? Be well.:)

#21     Dec 17, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It's all here. All you have to do is run a Search for it.

#22     Dec 17, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

thank you.

I never lie or exaggerate my performance.
    One reason is that it is difficult to lie about something that you previously posted about a trade 24hrs in advance.
    :)

I love realtime public record.

#23     Dec 17, 2003
  4. T-REX

T-REX

I plan to get started in Jan 04 once I get a real consensus on what subjects to cover and what areas of focus to consider.

#24     Dec 17, 2003
  5. T-REX

T-REX

#25     Dec 17, 2003
  6. kserra

kserra

I vote for neither.

#26     Dec 17, 2003
  7. jem

jem

I read thirty pages then cut to the last 3. The idea of the breakout of the overnight high low seemed like it might be worth examining. But otherwise I saw 32 and half pages of crap. If you plan on being more logical I look forward to your journal.

#27     Dec 17, 2003
  8. Off page 91 in Journal:

Because in the begining of this journal I BAITED YOU IN!
    I used a once profitable (however now obsolete) method called the Volatility Breakout System that failed to stand the test.
    You thought that I could not trade because of it. That is exactly what I wanted you to think. But then .........I started posting winning trades and even challenged you to the EGO CHALLENGE were I once again demonstrated that I could beat you without using a system! After I accomplished that it was then time to start posting the real thing. Since that time I have not had a losing week in the NQ!

#28     Dec 17, 2003
    #29     Dec 17, 2003
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

let me think it over, it is hard to tell what was you trying to say thru email you send me, sometime the file was missing, or unable to open or out of alignment when it open to the point I just stop open them as soon as I look at the header.

#30     Dec 17, 2003