"FREE" mentor for NEWBIES

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T-REX, Dec 17, 2003.

1. T-Rex,
    I didn't mean to offend you, if I did then I apologize to you.
    The point that I was trying to make, is the same one that db is making, ie... its not good enough to be told when to make a trade and which way to trade. We need to know how to generate the trade signal our selves for use after graduation.

As far as my wife and daughters, it doesn't matter if I'm alive or not, they already have their own separate incomes. What ever moneys I make is a bonus. ( I live in a matriarchal society )

sulong

#101     Dec 30, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Hurt? Please.

I will give you this: you're definitely slick. You must have sold cars at some point. And don't plead "huh?" regarding the spamming. You've been doing it since your first post (have you already forgotten the tantrum you threw when the moderators deleted your posts?)

Teaching somebody to trade your proprietary system is not mentoring. If anything, it's just training. Mentoring is generally thought to mean learning how to trade. You don't teach people how to trade.

Take your calls? You call that learning how to trade? You ought to be teaching people how to make their own calls, if you can come up with some reason for making calls in the first place.

Your chief reason for running a journal is to collect admirers, nothing more (though you're not alone in this). If I'm wrong, you can start proving it by satisfying requests and by answering the questions asked of you.

#102     Dec 30, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

I do not run from honest questions.
    Ask away.:)

#103     Dec 30, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I was referring to the questions asked in your "journal". No point in asking them in two different places.

In fact, there's one waiting for you there right now.

#104     Dec 30, 2003
  5. I see that I have missed T-REX at his alias best. It is amazing to watch Magna protect this pump and dump, "after the fact","PulseScam","HootList" garbage.

#105     Jan 1, 2004
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

I nominate Guardian Angel as having the best opening line.

#106     Jan 1, 2004
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

What a great call. Hope the newbies are paying attention.

#107     Jan 2, 2004
  8. T-REX

T-REX

We have been having a great dialogue about the use of time/price differentials and their appropriate application during the intraday interval from a broader trend perspective while trading the ES, NQ & YM futures.

You will need to have Windows Excel so that you can view the daily trading plan.

For all those interested in joining our next chat just go to
    AIM.com and download the Instant Messenger software, register your screen name and PM me both your screen name and your email address and I will notify you when the next chat session will begin along with sending you the daily trading plan so that you will be able to follow along with the rest of us.

You will learn alot..........see realtime trades executed...........
    get questions answered to your questions...................
    and you WON'T have to worry about being harrassed or having to indure rude comments and name calling because it is a private chat where only those interested in learning come.

We will also be conducting our realtime trades "live" here at ET in the "CHAT" room where you will need a password to enter.
    So if you are interested just PM me and let's get started.

Thank you

T-REX

:)

#108     Feb 4, 2004
  9. Who is "We" in your opening sentence? You and your four different aliasis?

Why only ES, NQ, YM futures? The last mega trade $$$$$ you
    made was for the Euro? Remember?

At $1200 for three months is still a little too expensive for me for your services T-Rex. Do you offer any discounts endorsed by EliteTrader, without their concession?

#109     Feb 4, 2004
  10. is Rex still doing us all for free? :-0

#110     Apr 29, 2004