Free Masonry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gartley222, Sep 19, 2006.

1. jem

jem

I know very little about freemasons because they never answer my questions.

But they have said why don't you come join us (different people) on more than one occassion.

#21     Sep 20, 2006
  2. I think they were trying to do the shocker.

#22     Sep 20, 2006
  3. sorta weird that DC, Philly, NY and Boston all line up... it is said that the line extends to stonehenge. but hey..... just a coincidence, anyone got any orgone?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#23     Sep 20, 2006
  4. guessy guessy who this is?

[​IMG]

#24     Sep 20, 2006
  5. WTC7boy,
    Concerning you're last two posts... you are kidding, right? Considering some of the conspiracy threads you take so kindly to, I'm starting to think you take this stuff seriously. Please advise.

#25     Sep 20, 2006
  6. .

#26     Sep 20, 2006
  7. hey luca,
    i thought you lived on the second floor? what did i say about it... i just find these little oddities amusing. you dont? btw, you havent guessed who the lady on the coin was... come on, i know you want to.

i take wtc7 very serious.

#27     Sep 20, 2006
  8. Yeah, I lived on the 2nd floor but I moved due to annoying music played by the neighbors. Amusing? 20 years ago, yeah. Now? I don't see any oddities other than reaching for outlandish explanations for situations already explained w/ rational thinking. The lady you pictured??? I believe Lady Liberty. There's really no need to think every sketch or symbol you see has some evil secret meaning... come on.

#28     Sep 20, 2006
  9. There's my girl!
    [​IMG]

#29     Sep 20, 2006
  10. Here's Ronnie Dio before Satan, the Bush family and the Illuminati got a hold of him...
    [​IMG]

and after. HAIL!
    [​IMG]

#30     Sep 20, 2006