Free Market-a Step Towards Man Made Intelligence

Discussion in 'Economics' started by santanu, Sep 26, 2010.

1. santanu

santanu

FREE MARKET-A STEP TOWARDS MAN MADE INTELLIGENCE
    Dr S. Chakraborty
    A. P. C Ray Polytechnic
    Jadavpur
    Kolkata-700032
    India

Representing a market with cost-demand-supply curve, I think its only a generalization. I tried with feedback control loop and I found a better structure. I put cost, supply, demand and feedback (negative or positive feedback) factors as sets the blocks so that cost of a product is the input, supply as the feed- forward factor and feedback parameters as the closed loop feedback factors.
    The feedback parameters are suggested as:
    1) Production cost (production, advertisement & shipping).
    2) Government intervention, technology viability and appraisal.
    3) Company goodwill.
    4) Profit.
    5) Market ethics ( honest or dishonest)
    6) Monopoly or oligopoly
    7) Target people
    8) Social welfare
    9) Improvement of product quality, future speculation
    10) Downstream industries
    11) Political compulsions
    12) Worker education, ethics & welfare
    13) User’s market education
    … and so many.
    I feel such a network can ever be demonstrated and solved by closed loop feedback or feed- forward network.
    Immediately, I found something very striking. If each person is considered to be an intelligent neuron, he will elect or reject a product from other person ( another neuron) depending on all those parameters describe earlier. So, a network is grown up with each moment as new neurons will join it with completely new selection or rejection procedures of a product.
    Definitely, this structure will be more matured day by day with novelty of intelligent solutions.
    Moreover the more intelligent persons joining the network, well, I see the first globally unified and fully man made intelligent entity.
    I can’t exactly tell you what will be the probable convergence of the network. But, one thing I know that I have grown up from a child to an independent man at every next instant of my life as I became more and more matured.
    I represent a country where nearly free market economy lasted for over 3500 years, until it ended due to the one cause of excessive obsession of Indian economy to a few particular type of products.
    This network when grown up needs no monitoring and believes in the exchange of products and thoughts of each unit to another unit at every next instant reaching a new maturity level.
    Lastly, to me, the more each man will pay respect to each and every other man’s selection and rejection procedure of a product the more quickly the network will reach maturity with enhanced sustainability.