Free/Low-cost future feeds for Ninja Trader?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Currywurst, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Hello,

I'm currently trading CFDs using ABN Amro Marketindex. This allows me to trade "futures" even with a small account.

Unfortunately the java platform isn't the best solution because it a) lags and b) does not have the best performance for my screen setup. As soon as I have the money, I will be trading the real thing.

But now I need a different solution for displaying my charts. I found ninja trader which works very well for my setup - except for a few smaller bugs. So I'd like to use ninja for my charts and still trade via ABN.

Anyway...

I have a free forex feed I can connect to using NT.

But I need a free futures feed, too. I'm especially interested in trading ICE crude oil (because that's what ABN offers) and wheat.

Where can I find a free/low-cost feed for Ninja Trader ?
    I'm currently using the Mirus Futures demo which works well for the Wheat. But I can't find the NSEA-M crude oil. I wrote an email to Mirus but they haven't replied yet.

So does anyone know where to find a free or low-cost data feed for futures, which includes the ICE ?

Low-Cost = A very small monthly fee or registering an account which only requires a small min. deposit.

Thanks in advance.