FREE LEVEL 2 FOR NASDAQ and AMEX: WHERE TO FIND?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Aranha, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Aranha

Aranha

Dear All,

where can I find some free trial for the nasdaq and amex LEVEL 2, if possible, with charts?

Regards

Raphael

2. Money.net has a free 14 day trial for Level II. And, QuoteTracker users get a $10 discount monthly ($19.95 + exchange fees instead of $29.95 + exchange fees normally)
    http://www.quotetracker.com/money.net/

QuoteTracker gives you intraday charts. We do not chart Level II

3. Does Quotetracker work with eSignal data feed?

4. No, eSignal is one that we do not support. We do support most major brokers as well as DTN IQFeed, Money.net, StockWatch, MarketFeed, myTrack and quite a few others. If eSignal was to cooperate we would probably implement it, though the pricing is a bit high compared to the other datafeeds. They do offer a nice range of supported exchanges though.

5. Can you use your Level II for NYSE stock (ie, isld, arca, nyse, regionals)?

6. You can use QT to get NYSE Open book through multiple quote sources, though I don't remember if Money.net supports it. I know that you can use the following sources to get NYSE L II in QuoteTracker:
    MarketFeed
    IQFeed
    DATEK/Ameritrade/FreeTrade
    Interactive Brokers

I am sure that one or 2 others support it as well

7. jerry, who offers the openbook that will integrate with quotetracker? tia

8. howardy2k, all the datafeeds I mentioned are supported by QuoteTracker.

9. jerry, what i meant was which of them offer the nyse openbook

10. I understand. All the datafeeds I mentioned support Open Book (I believe) and all are supported by QuoteTracker:

MarketFeed
    IQFeed
    DATEK/Ameritrade/FreeTrade
    Interactive Brokers

#10     Apr 1, 2003