Free Healthcare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Mar 1, 2013.

1. It's a sign of the times pspr, people presume that their beliefs are facts. When in fact their beliefs are only opinions.

#11     Mar 2, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

I guess you should reserve your opinions then.

#12     Mar 2, 2013
  3. Oh for chrissakes you can google pspr statement and prove it's true. The gov't most successful enterprise is the postal service, it loses the least amount of money.

#13     Mar 2, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

LOL The U.S. Postal Service. How could I have left them out?

Did you know that they are going into the apparel business this year? True story. :D

#14     Mar 2, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nothing, in fact I do it a lot.
    That's certainly true enough, only very little thinking was employed in creating ObamaCare. You do know that, right?
    And making it even more fraudulent is an an option?
    Yes, but what's that got to do with the feds getting involved?
    Then as usual you haven't been paying attention.
    Duly noted but then that is NOT what Obama care is now is it?

#15     Mar 2, 2013
  6. Please read the link I post.

1. Insurance company is trying to grandfather their profit, so they raise rates to lock in profit before the exchanges create competition for them.

2. Insurance company do not like the 80/20 rule to say their profit must spend 80% to health care.

3. When the exchange is complete, people can stop their insurance that is not pay when they need help, and shop for the good price for the good insurance coverage.

4. This is capitalism. When this insurance company have competition in the exchanges, their price will be out of the market.

5. Their price is out of the market so they accept to compete, or they go down.

You can talk so bad about President Obama, but I think he create competiton, and he stop that insurance monopoly.

#16     Mar 2, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Why do you even care? You live in China.

Start a thread on China's health care system if you think you have a better system than ours before Obamacare.

#17     Mar 2, 2013
  8. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really you say something to distract from my post. I am not Chinese. I tell you that before many times. I live in the USA. Go ask Baron owner to check where I am post from.
    So now you can talk about my link, and not try to dog whistle for your friends of xenophobia.
    Talk about the link. The link is in English so no problem for you to understand.

#18     Mar 2, 2013
  9. pspr, I live here, I work here, I go to school here in the USA. I talk to you in your language. I post link in your language. Please you stop your game of hate of foreigners, and look at the link I post. Look at the link. Look at the monopoly of insurance company in the USA and the corruption. Everyone know the USA is leader and strong in many places, but their healthcare is criminal and corrupt and expensive and going below other countries.

#19     Mar 2, 2013
  10. in fact the law states that as of 2011 insurance companies are no longer be able to raise insurance premiums for the sake of profit (this is ObamaCare's rate review provision).

This is one part I have a problem with "Profit". I suppose "profit is a dirty word in the health care industry. And Barry is going to fix that.

Let me ask you this, Hollywood has never made a profit on a movie yet all is well and pay is pretty good. How do you suppose this happens? "Accounting." So I don't have much faith premiums will remain low based on profits.

#20     Mar 2, 2013