Free Food & Medical Care. Where?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 21, 2007.

1. They'll still shove it up your arse in any coastal area, if you can get insurance at all.

State Farm and Allstate have pulled out of Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana completely.

I don't know about the Carolinas or Georgia.

I do know people in NY and Mass are getting slammed, too, though.

Matt - I'm in Michigan. Here's the kicker - I pay $880 a month now in property taxes - if I sell it, the next person will pay $1,500 a month as the property tax cap is lifted (and the house was just built in 2002).

#11     Feb 22, 2007
  2. Almost double!! And of course, that's a 5000sq ft home 6bd/5ba right????

Where in MIchigan do you live? You'd literally have to be making at least 10 grand per month to be able to afford that!!!!

I hate to stay in an apartment because I'm pissing my money away, but where else am i going to go right now??

#12     Feb 22, 2007
  3. Your best bet would probably be to bust your arse learning how to trade, go to South Beach Miami, find you a smoking hot latina who can't speak a lick of english but can whip up some serious ropa vieja and live happily ever after.. :)

Or..

umm.. Wyoming or something

#13     Feb 22, 2007
  4. Right now, renting is the right course.

My primary residence is in Troy, Michigan.

I have a 3000 square foot custom built ranch - three bedrooms, three baths (three car heated garage, finished basement with entertainment room).

I built my own home, as the general, because I'm in the business. If not, I'd never had bought a house in this category.

#14     Feb 22, 2007
  5. Since reports based on stats are used to form opinions, manage expectations and justify salaries & bonuses.

Come on, you think it's any different in the private sector? Ever see how those medical reports & studies are compiled? Or performance stats in any corporation? How about offshoring reports? People get bonuses based on the statistical crap, they don't want the truth.

A lot of this is taught in school and promoted as the correct way.

#15     Feb 22, 2007
  6. Thanks. I have actually been trading for the last 1 1/2 years full time, about at BE for now, which according to long time traders, is not bad for my first couple of years. And I am already married. I realize you probably didn't know that though.

Wyoming, you need to search my posts about, Hell NO! Desolate wasteland sums up 80% of the topography there. No offense Wyoming traders, really. I have driven through that state now twice going to Yellowstone. Let's just say the only nice part I ran accross was around Jackson, Dubois, which are just as expensive or more than Denver, CO.

#16     Feb 22, 2007