FREE ES Trading Strategy that works

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by DonKee, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Entire WORLD knows who you are, so I won't even state it

Advice from you on what is a good system is as good as advice from Hitler

you can't even afford 10 k IB account, and you are teaching people on ET

Life is a joke on us all.

#31     Apr 30, 2009
  2. DonKee

DonKee

ie: once up 6 ticks or 1.5 points, I generally move that stop up to break-even or a couple of ticks beyond the last swing high or low.
    When you're in these trades, you should start to see some movement coming in after a few bars. If not, I will often bail with a few ticks up or down. By doing this, you will most definitely find situations where you'll bail right before the move starts, so as always you'll get frustrated, but that's trading.

There will always be another trade coming.

#32     Apr 30, 2009
  3. DonKee

DonKee

No, IB doesn't have tick charts.

#33     Apr 30, 2009
  4. DonKee

DonKee

I hope those of you who are trying this out were able to see the signals generated today and how the entry usually gives you a shot at making some money.

#34     Apr 30, 2009
  5. On the other hand, while the people on ET know who you are, no one really cares. :eek:

Nice to see you got your panties all in a knotted bunch over a basic tool used to trade retracements of a trend being given away for free. :D

Thanks for the lovely PM, loser, have a nice life inside of ET, because you obviously don't have one outside of it. :p

#35     Apr 30, 2009
  6. About 100+ got the specs, and the logic is extremely simple (to me at least).

It works fine for spotting strong trends and catching a ride, otherwise it just keeps you on the sidelines. :)

As far as the losers who insist on dropping by the thread and posting a comment are concerned, jealousy must suck! :D

#36     Apr 30, 2009
  7. Why don't you test the system with good enough sample and see for yourself, its crap

Ever heard of Monte Carlo, do you even know where and how to get it

You HAVE NO HOPE for trading

I don't say that lightly in your case

You really have no hope

I feel sorry for black people, years of slavery has really damaged future generations, and its not your fault :(

creation of racism in America has severely damaged education of African Americans

#37     Apr 30, 2009
  8. What a sad little flamer you are. :eek:

You'll do anything to seek attention and get people to listen to you. I'm very sorry for your poor childhood upbrining and the fact that your parents cared nothing about you, but you really shouldn't take it out on people on the internet. :p

As far as education is concerned, I have a funny feeling that mine far outstrips yours, as I have enough common sense to look at a screen and see what price action is telling me (ROFL ...). - how much money did that Monte Carlo simulation make for you ...bwahahahaha.

And while youth will be served, it is apparent that stupidity will not. :D

P.S. You're working on your 50th alias, and you're still exactly the same person! So much for anonymity over the internet.

#38     Apr 30, 2009
  9. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSE TO ME SAYING

use Monte Carlo to verify trading results

You just showed yet again what a small incapable mind you are.

bye bye, go flip burgers bud

#39     Apr 30, 2009
  10. You still didn't tell me how much money you made using it ... :p

P.S. See you in your next alias soon, Mr. Lonely. :(

#40     Apr 30, 2009